Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Advent Sale 2017

Default Advent Sale 2017

Since this went so well last year, I thought I'd run another Advent Sale. Basically, I'll add something new to the front room of Rohese's shop every day. The items will be completely random to appeal to everyone and all at low prices. Just for fun, I'll also add some freebies as we go along - technically they'll cost 1 silver due to shop mechanics. Grab them while you can!

The shop (a smooth-hewn stone cottage with a simple thatched roof) is in Ta'Illistim (lich #731)

Note: No deliveries, sorry.

1. a cerulean sea nymph mask (temporary feature mask): 25,000 SOLD
    2. a brass-handled smooth mahogany humidor (stores medium amount): 5,000
    3. a set of frosty blue marble knitting needles inset with tiny diamonds (zested ~ PUSH): 10,000 SOLD
    4. a silk-lined aubergine ankle sheath (ankleworn ~ You can WEAR, REMOVE, PUSH, and PULL the sheath and will notice special messaging for using GET and PUT to retrieve or store weapons within the hidden sheath.): 25,000 SOLD
    5. a gossamer flame-hued scarf (dancing scarf ~ WEAR REMOVE PULL RAISE TURN SPIN): 10,000 SOLD
    6. a miniature clock tower (zested timepiece ~ casts 414 ~ LISTEN SHAKE TURN RUB): 50,000 SOLD
    7. a pair of pearl-tipped driftwood hairsticks (1 hairstyle available ~ WEAR REMOVE): 25,000 SOLD
    8. a swirled jade hilt (switchblade knife ~ PUSH TILT SPIN WAVE): 50,000 SOLD
    9. an indigo blown glass bottle (perfume ~ DRINK MEASURE POUR SMELL): 20,000SOLD
    10. a bat-winged glass eyeball pendant (zested ~ RUB TAP TILT TURN): 5,000
    11. some silver threaded double leathers (4x zested ~ PULL PUSH RUB DUST): 50,000
    12. an ivory-dotted plush chestnut wren (zested ~ WEAR REMOVE RUB TAP): 10,000
    13. a blessed glaesine ball of white light (306 custom spell prep): 25,000 SOLD
    14. a polished gold hibiscus pomander on a herringbone chain (neckworn ~ SMELL WAVE): 10,000
    15. a dingy linen haversack (unlocked [not fully] pelt bag): 50,000 SOLD
    16. a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses (zested ~ WEAR REMOVE PUSH PULL OPEN CLOSE RUB TILT POINT <target>): 25,000 SOLD
    17. an obsidian vathor charm (empty runestaff charm): 5,000
    USAGE: pour a grot potion on it and imbed it with whatever spell you like. Set your activator - RUB, WAVE, TAP or RAISE. This must be done before you PUT it on your runestaff. TURN the runestaff so that the charm will not crumble when the magical charges are depleted. If you would like to add another charm when your current one is empty, simply TURN the runestaff and the charm will crumble into dust, making room for another charm. NOTE: Runestaff charms will not work on all runestaves.
    18. a faint hibiscus pink bottle (nail polish ~ She has a faint hibiscus pink gloss brushed onto her neatly filed fingernails.): 10,000 SOLD
    19. a skull-buckled dark leather swordbelt notched along the edge (dual weapon holder ~ PULL PUSH TAP LEAN NUDGE): 50,000
    20. a lacquered scale-carved stick (henna stick ~ a pattern of serpent scales): 10,000 SOLD
    21. a pair of vaalin-sigiled silk gloves (zested casting gloves ~ WEAR PINCH RUB RAISE WAVE CLENCH REMOVE): 25,000 SOLD
    22. a water-filled glass seaflower pendant (Frog and Lilli ~ KISS TURN TAP CLEAN): 5,000
    23. a burled walnut case with a monogrammed gold plate (Zested vanity case w mirror): 10,000
    24. a pair of mithril gauntlets with silver wire-wrapped fingers (Bazzelwyn wand gloves WAVE RAISE): 25,000

Free Gifts
    • a leaf-carved green glass potion (casts forage) x5 GONE
    • a flowing indigo linen skirt embroidered with silver whorls (T2 RainboWear ~ CLEAN, PINCH, PULL, RUB, PUSH, TICKLE, CLENCH, RAISE) x2 GONE
    • a bow-tied gilded gift box (zested for fun gift giving) x5 3 GONE 2 LEFT
    • a squat pale grey crystal bottle (spell up pills) x4 GONE
    • a salve of pale grey cream (temporary tattoo cover cream) x8 2 GONE 6 LEFT
    • some flat silver-laced sandals (zested ~ CLUTCH HANG HOLD POINT POUND RAISE SLAP WEAR) X3 1 GONE 2 LEFT
    • a brilliant silvery glass potion (casts Elem Def 3) x5 1 GONE 4 LEFT
    • a spiral-carved lapis bangle bracelet (Celerity) x2
    • a flask of glowing blue ectoplasm (Gory Vial) x4
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 12-24-2017 at 07:26 AM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Day 2 added
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

Day 3 item added.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Day 4 item added as well as some more "freebies" (1 silver)
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Day 5 item added.

As most of the items I'm adding each day can be used for seasonal gifts, I've included some "free" giftboxes (1 silver).
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Day 6 item added.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Day 7 item added as well as some more "freebies" (1 silver)
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Day 8 item added.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Greetings,

What is the name of the owner of the shop or the name of the shop? I not has lich, so room number not helpful to me.

I tried Rohese and Elvenlady in the search https://ps.lichproject.org/shops?s=rohe&f=X_B

Sincerely,

- Kotin

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Greetings,

What is the name of the owner of the shop or the name of the shop? I not has lich, so room number not helpful to me.

I tried Rohese and Elvenlady in the search https://ps.lichproject.org/shops?s=rohe&f=X_B

Sincerely,

- Kotin
    Kotin it looks like her shop from the entrance is northeast and east. Look for a smooth-hewn stone cottage with a simple thatched roof. The shop name I think is Elven Enchantment.
    I can be reached on the following
    Discord: grimreaper.1313
    [Formerly Grim Reaper#1313 until the great Discord name change of June 2023.]