Thread: EONAKE FODDER/ITEMS

1. Default EONAKE FODDER/ITEMS

Hello All!

Hand of the Arkati is seeking donations (and/or buying) EONAKE fodder items.

If you have anything you would like to donate/sell please get with ME or one of the following officers IG.

Ragz
    Tysong
    Nuadjha

Thanks in advance!

~Siierra

2. Default

Bump: STILL SEEKING EONAKE FODDER ITEMS (heavier the better)

Find me IG or message here. Thanks in advance.

~Siierra

Greetings,

What makes something Eonake fodder?

Sincerely,

- Kotin

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Greetings,

What makes something Eonake fodder?

Sincerely,

- Kotin
    It's made of eonake.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Okay, what makes it fodder? Fodder for what?

Okay, what makes it fodder? Fodder for what?
    What they mean is that you don't value it for the eonake and they're basically going to destroy the item to use toward the creation of their MHO symbols. They need larger amounts of eonake to make the symbols. At least that's the way I understand what they're doing.

So any vanilla 4x eonake weapons/armor/etc. that you have and aren't using and don't really care to sell for a crazy amount, they'd love to have it. If you've got some uber eonake weapon with flares and you value it, they're not looking for that.
    Last edited by Viekn; 12-15-2017 at 08:05 PM.

Thank you... I did not know that items can be destroyed.

Thank you... I did not know that items can be destroyed.
    Well, I'm not completely sure of the process, but it may be just the simple way that you have to provide a rare metal for an alteration and the merchant usually keeps the item you give them. Want a veil iron studded doo dad? Need to bring a veil iron broadsword or an item with logically enough veil iron in it that it could then be used to make the item you want. At that point, the merchant usually just keeps the veil iron item you gave them and adds veil iron to the item you wanted altered. Did the merchant actually "destroy" the broad sword you gave them? No, they just put it in their own container. What the merchant does with it after that, I really don't know.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    What they mean is that you don't value it for the eonake and they're basically going to destroy the item to use toward the creation of their MHO symbols. They need larger amounts of eonake to make the symbols. At least that's the way I understand what they're doing.

So any vanilla 4x eonake weapons/armor/etc. that you have and aren't using and don't really care to sell for a crazy amount, they'd love to have it. If you've got some uber eonake weapon with flares and you value it, they're not looking for that.
    Yes, we are collecting Eonake for our MHO insignias! We're almost there, thanks to all that have donated and/or sold items for this cause. With that said, I am still seeking EONAKE ITEMS! let me know what you may have.

Find me IG or message me here. Thanks in advance.

~Siierra

10. Default

HELP ME FINISH THIS GOAL! (still need about 250lbs of Eonake fodder)

Get with me IG via LNet message or here if you have anything EONAKE to donate and/or sell.

Thank you in advance!

~Siierra