Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Empath Spectacular November (ESN) Master List

Blog Entries

Default Official: Empath Spectacular November (ESN) Master List

This thread will be used to keep a running list of all ESN changes in the order which they are released. GM Q&A and other relevant information will be posted here as well. Separate posts will still be made for each release, and will be linked here where appropriate.

No code has to be inserted here.
    Last edited by Fallen; 11-29-2017 at 02:43 PM.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Konacon
    Required "Rempathic Rlinking"?
    Requiring linking before healing is NOT going to be a part of this "R"eview. It was explored, but ultimately decided against.

While a boost to EXP doesn't hurt, if the goal is to encourage people that want to be town healers, this isn't going to make a dent in it...
    It's only day 2 of ESN! There are more things to come, and this is not the only one meant to encourage people that want to be town healers. Whether or not the entire review is successful at that will take a while to determine, but I'm hopeful!

Pleasantly surprised about linking - I thought that was coming.
    Full honesty here, I was actually REALLY excited about the idea I had which did require linking, but was convinced that it wasn't the right path to go down. I think there's a lot of potential behind linking, but requiring it for everyone wasn't the right way to go about it.

Now wondering if you decided to go after the most useless spell in any spell list: Cry for Help.
    Wait and see!

~ Konacon
    Last edited by Fallen; 11-16-2017 at 08:57 PM.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    [*]November 15th - Empaths won't fall down when transferring leg wounds anymore. - http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...Healing-Update
    wtf? Why? That was flavor. Stupid.

Why am I filled with a sense of foreboding that Boneshatter or Wither is going to end up worse behind this review...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    wtf? Why? That was flavor. Stupid.
    While true it also makes sense that a master healer would heal themselves in a way that couldn't cause more injury but I am more for that creating a forced sit position because one without legs should not be standing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Why am I filled with a sense of foreboding that Boneshatter or Wither is going to end up worse behind this review...
    In other news 1130 has been changed to cry for help and 1130 has been removed

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    In other news 1130 has been changed to cry for help and 1130 has been removed
    Legit had no idea cry for help was a spell until just now

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    While true it also makes sense that a master healer would heal themselves in a way that couldn't cause more injury but I am more for that creating a forced sit position because one without legs should not be standing.
    Then have that message for them base on spell levels. Not removing it all together. Watching empaths fall to the ground screaming was what made getting a limb removed worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Fuck, I know. They already nerfed Bone Shatter a few years back, so I'd be surprised if they messed with it more. But I do worry about Wither. I'm afraid somebody noticed how much empaths were wrecking everything in the Arena -- that was the beginning of the end for wizards.

I just hope they don't mess up 1117. It's barely been a year and a half since they fixed it.

One change I would like to see, though, is to be able to activate 1150 while still in RT.
    Last edited by khorpulent; 11-17-2017 at 09:59 AM.

Wither takes a lot of lore to make truly insane but so did OG Immolation. Although - they based the nerfed Immo on current Wither, so maybe Wither's ok from their perspective.
    Last edited by audioserf; 11-17-2017 at 10:10 AM.