Thread: How to Multi-Account with Lich

Default How to Multi-Account with Lich

So, I was reading that people use Lich to multi-account, and that Lich even has something called big shot that can be used to script hunting with multiple accounts on the same computer, but there doesn't seem to be any guides detailing exactly how to do it.

From just launching Lich so far, it looks like multi-accounting on a single computer would be a lot easier with multiple monitors. I had two instances of Storm Front up and really couldn't get both instances to fit on my screen at the same time, at least not in a way where things were readable, or nice looking. I've heard some people say that they just alt-tab, but I'd rather be able to see everything at the same time without alt-tabbing.

So, is there a trick to multi-accounting with Lich on a single monitor that I'm missing? Or do I have the gist of it?

Search bigshot on the forums, read the thread. Great information. Also if 2 accounts, id do one full in the background with second on top, but brought up halfway from bottom. This allows viewing of the storywindow and if you put the uberbar window at the bottom right corner its viewable to keep track of wounds,and exp.
    Last edited by n0551n3n0m1n3; 11-24-2017 at 01:51 AM.
    W3 4R3 4N0NYM0U5.
    W3 4R3 L3610N.
    W3 D0 N07 F0R61V3.
    W3 D0 N07 F0R637.

Quote Originally Posted by rx77310 View Post
    So, I was reading that people use Lich to multi-account, and that Lich even has something called big shot that can be used to script hunting with multiple accounts on the same computer, but there doesn't seem to be any guides detailing exactly how to do it.

From just launching Lich so far, it looks like multi-accounting on a single computer would be a lot easier with multiple monitors. I had two instances of Storm Front up and really couldn't get both instances to fit on my screen at the same time, at least not in a way where things were readable, or nice looking. I've heard some people say that they just alt-tab, but I'd rather be able to see everything at the same time without alt-tabbing.

So, is there a trick to multi-accounting with Lich on a single monitor that I'm missing? Or do I have the gist of it?
    You don't need Lich to multi-account. You just need to know how to alt-tab.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible