Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official: ESN: Rewards for patients!

Cool. Hope they follow up with a similar change for rogues.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Looks like it is an active push to try to get more healers on duty. If I had to guess, they're looking at what people complain about if/when they quit and fill out a survey or using some other metric.
    Simu listening to their consumer base? BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

It's settled then. Lowered locksmith RT! Make it so.

I still love the shared LT experience idea. I would at least look for a locksmith if that were a thing. I'm also going to propose capping the sharing with 1 person at some number, say 500 LT experience per day or something like That, per customer. Combine that with an RT reduction and I think we might have some reasonable incentive.

Back on the empath front, I still think that people stopped using empath when penalties to CMANs were introduced for wounds. It necessitates field healing in a major way, where warriors at least, used to come back from a hunt looking like Swiss cheese. Now, because they probably use CMANs more than anyone else, the formerly best customers are now rarely customers at all. Changes sometimes have unforeseen consequences.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Dropping locksmith RT really does seem (I know I don't know about coding or how GS is set up) at face value like a very simple change to make with no downsides to it. I hope they end up going that route.

Implement hard rt with the town locksmith
    W3 4R3 4N0NYM0U5.
    W3 4R3 L3610N.
    W3 D0 N07 F0R61V3.
    W3 D0 N07 F0R637.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by n0551n3n0m1n3 View Post
    I'd rather see player picking buffed than a nerf to another system.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by n0551n3n0m1n3 View Post
    I'd be alright with that. I know it would piss off a lot of other people though. It makes very little sense that it doesn't take any time whatsoever.

Blog Entries

The town locksmith drains a lot of silver from the lands in terms of converting boxes to silver. I'd rather not see that disincentivized by making the process tedious. Better to buff Rogues than to nerf systems.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

True but as someone who has played a capped rogue, you can pick boxes below your hunting range with little to no rt as it is. Disarming it isnt too long either, and we get to keep the goodies(scarabs, trap components). Id prefer more lucrative silver drains,i.e. silver only auctions, over the locksmith.

And rogues are already way too op...just saying.
    Last edited by n0551n3n0m1n3; 11-22-2017 at 01:33 PM.
    W3 4R3 4N0NYM0U5.
    W3 4R3 L3610N.
    W3 D0 N07 F0R61V3.
    W3 D0 N07 F0R637.