Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    It's not the rep per se, but the psyche of a person that spends the better part of a decade hiding like a fat little pimple faced boy. I get images of you and Wraith hiding behind the bushes smearing each others poo on each other.

I can live with being called a sexist very comfortably among my current company.
    So.. in your little head.. my biggest fault is being mean to some nerds on a message board... and your's is being a full blown sexist retard. Not kidding about it, being serious that somehow women are somehow inferior to men.

You seriously have some fucked up views. Please become a Democrat.. that's the party of retards. Our tent has no place for dumbfucks like you.

Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Nikkisaurus View Post
    Wait were people really angry about the Rep-a-geddon?

Or was there something else I missed?
    Some were extremely upset about it. Warriorbird was for sure. A bunch of others were, but he was the one that probably cried himself to sleep over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You're acting like PB drove them to another forum because of that rep shit, when that just isn't the case. The forums have actually gotten a lot nicer since a certain individual left though.
    Fuck you.

I take FULL responsibility for cleaning the shit off this forum.

IT WAS ME!

You're welcome.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So.. in your little head.. my biggest fault is being mean to some nerds on a message board... and your's is being a full blown sexist retard. Not kidding about it, being serious that somehow women are somehow inferior to men.

You seriously have some fucked up views. Please become a Democrat.. that's the party of retards. Our tent has no place for dumbfucks like you.

Sorry.
    You seem incapable of grasping that it's not that you picked on the nerds at the lunch table PB, it's that you have been picking on nerds at the lunch table for over a decade now. Do you still wear a letter jacket too?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

You seem incapable of grasping that it's not that you picked on the nerds at the lunch table PB, it's that you have been picking on nerds at the lunch table for over a decade now. Do you still wear a letter jacket too?
    And you've been a sexist, ignorant pig for literally your entire life.

You really believe somehow you are "winning" this argument?

Dude, I'm embarrassed for you at this point. Please stop.

Go back to pretending you're not retarded.

Blog Entries

There's a lot to unpack here. Thank you for this insight into your unresolved issues.
    Last edited by Taernath; 01-21-2018 at 01:42 AM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

And you've been a sexist, ignorant pig for literally your entire life.

You really believe somehow you are "winning" this argument?

Dude, I'm embarrassed for you at this point. Please stop.

Go back to pretending you're not retarded.
    Who thought the day would come when PB sounds exactly like Hillary Clinton?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I must have missed a post somewhere that has the details on this. Please direct me to it.

Only the truly mentally unstable ones. Some say they're still angry about it today.

Basically my MIL went from keeping shitty, bigoted things she thought to herself to just saying them outloud. My husband and I warned her to knock it off around our son or her and my FIL wouldn't be trusted to be alone with him. She did not knock it off and it caused a huge shit storm initially where they protested even seeing him with us around which definitely sucked for him, but they eventually sucked it up and while we're not all BFF things are pretty much back to normal. She unfortunately used Trump's win as her catalyst to let it be known loud and proud how much of a sexist she is, but paired with some other issues we'd been having (involving our son's safety) it was the straw that broke the camel's back. We have other relatives that are Republican and it's no issue at all letting them spend time with the kiddo alone because they don't say stupid, toxic shit. Neveragain just really wants to be butthurt.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

Last edited by Mighty Nikkisaurus; 01-21-2018 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Nikkisaurus View Post
    Tell him the part where you came on to pc and blamed Trump voters for making you cancel your vacation.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984