Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Agree. I also tend to withhold judgement for awhile (having been a big Bill Cosby defender when the first accusation was made, I learned my lesson).
    Cut a fart, candork.

Blog Entries

Hadn't heard the accusation against Stallone. A 16 year old when he was like 40 years old? Yeah, no forgiveness in my heart. Fuck him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

I just hope women and men feel empowered to speak out and report offenders to police immediately after an incident occurs. I can not imagine the feelings someone who is sexually assaulted has following an attack, but with the current media attention and support being given to victims I hope they gain strength from it.

I am always skeptical when allegations are 20, 30, 40 years old at first. I do believe that people should be presumed innocent until proven guilty... I hate the court of public opinion that can destroy a persons life if falsely accused (ie. Duke rape case - one of the more egregious media attacks on innocent people)... but also realize false accusations are a smaller percentage than actual cases of sexual assault. I just hope false accusers realize how they damage people who have truly been victimized...

Sad it has taken this long for such systemic abuse to gain the attention it should have had long before.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Hadn't heard the accusation against Stallone. A 16 year old when he was like 40 years old? Yeah, no forgiveness in my heart. Fuck him.
    He reportedly tag-teamed her with his body guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    He reportedly tag-teamed her with his body guard.
    She said she was ok with stallone but not the other guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I just hope women and men feel empowered to speak out and report offenders to police immediately after an incident occurs. I can not imagine the feelings someone who is sexually assaulted has following an attack, but with the current media attention and support being given to victims I hope they gain strength from it.

I am always skeptical when allegations are 20, 30, 40 years old at first. I do believe that people should be presumed innocent until proven guilty... I hate the court of public opinion that can destroy a persons life if falsely accused (ie. Duke rape case - one of the more egregious media attacks on innocent people)... but also realize false accusations are a smaller percentage than actual cases of sexual assault. I just hope false accusers realize how they damage people who have truly been victimized...

Sad it has taken this long for such systemic abuse to gain the attention it should have had long before.
    +1000000
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Lol.. Good old Ron Jeremy. Hung out with him one night after an event... was actually really down to earth and nice (least my interactions with him). Was amazing though how many hot women were all over him, cause he really isn't that attractive in real life.. but he has a ton of charisma.

Lol.. Good old Ron Jeremy. Hung out with him one night after an event... was actually really down to earth and nice (least my interactions with him). Was amazing though how many hot women were all over him, cause he really isn't that attractive in real life.. but he has a ton of charisma and a large penis.
    fixed.

Blog Entries

Hung out with him one night after an event...
    Was that event a gangbang?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.