Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

Fucking disgusting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.
    I see that I'm going to have to hire someone to cycle my rep. I hate that message that says I'm unable to give it out when I want. Fucking rules.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I see that I'm going to have to hire someone to cycle my rep. I hate that message that says I'm unable to give it out when I want. Fucking rules.
    What's it pay?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    What's it pay?
    Hugs and kisses.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

The irony in that single sentence is overwhelming.
    It is expressed in the same manner as your comment which is mirrors. Sorry that you don't like mirrors.

The rest of your wordy post is just a bunch of fearful ignorance.
    I do apologize that facts and opinions hurt your little feelings because they don't fall in line with your narrow view of misandry.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 11-19-2017 at 01:21 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    It is expressed in the same manner as your comment which is mirrors. Sorry that you don't like mirrors.

I do apologize that facts and opinions hurt your little feelings because they don't fall in line with your narrow view of misandry.
    So all these women (and men) claiming sexual harassment are just out to topple the patriarchy?

Man, you get more ridiculous each time you post.
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

Whoa who would have thought a guy who is into Gorean slave ERP has weird views on women and sexual harassment?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

So all these women (and men) claiming sexual harassment are just out to topple the patriarchy?

Man, you get more ridiculous each time you post.
    I don't know which is more inane, your hysterical rantings because I dared to suggest that we should apply a critical eye to accusations that ruin people's lives to determine their veracity and perhaps to establish some kind of genuine guideline on what is and isn't harassment so that we protect the rights of the accused properly OR your ridiculous leap of fancy in claiming that I am worried that accusations of harassment will topple some patriarchy also in your fantasy land.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

In my own little world where everybody knows me.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    The problem in most cases, it's a He said / She said (or vica versa, or he/he or she/he or whatever gender...)

That's the way it is in all cases. There is often corroboration of various aspects.

Sexual assault is the only crime though, where the investigation begins by disbelieving the victim.