Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Not sure that is such a strong argument to make. I don't think just because Trump was elected after everyone heard these claims that he is somehow absolved of all past sexual discretions.
    He's not absolved of them but what do we do now, impeach him? Force him to resign?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    He's not absolved of them but what do we do now, impeach him? Force him to resign?
    You'll never force him to resign. He doesn't give two shits about the RNC. They would have to impeach him. I will bet that he loses the next election either way.

they just had impeachment up for a vote and of course it tanked.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    You'll never force him to resign. He doesn't give two shits about the RNC. They would have to impeach him. I will bet that he loses the next election either way.
    I worry about the precedent of impeaching a sitting president over allegations that surfaced during the election and happened before he started campaigning.

The Republicans almost went there with Bill Clinton but they went after him for lying and obstruction of justice that happened while Clinton was president.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    they just had impeachment up for a vote and of course it tanked.
    True that.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-07-2017 at 09:01 PM.

Blog Entries

I worry about the precedent of impeaching a sitting president over allegations that surfaced during the election and happened before he started campaigning.

The Republicans almost went there with Bill Clinton but they went after him for lying and obstruction of justice that happened while Clinton was president.
    I don't think he will get impeached over sexual harassment stuff or at all unless something really damning comes from the Mueller investigation.

I still don't think he will win the next election.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I don't think he will get impeached over sexual harassment stuff or at all unless something really damning comes from the Mueller investigation.

I still don't think he will win the next election.
    Only way he would stand a chance to win in 2020 is if Clinton were to run again.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Only way he would stand a chance to win in 2020 is if Clinton were to run again.
    Or Al Franken. Or Bernie Sanders. Or Joe Biden. A lot of Democrat hopefuls for 2020 and sounding worse and worse with each passing day.

Blog Entries

Oprah has stated three times this year that she isn't interested in running for President. Methinks she doth protest too much.

What a circus that would be.

Is it wrong that I kinda hope she does run?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Shit, maybe she will choose Dr. Phil as her VP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Or Al Franken. Or Bernie Sanders. Or Joe Biden. A lot of Democrat hopefuls for 2020 and sounding worse and worse with each passing day.
    Al Franken is completely out of it now. You know Bernie and Joe will be there and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Hillary went for strike 3. She's clearly shown how tone deaf she is.. she probably believes she's so popular she is a shoe in.