Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Do you believe they sat around the table and said "Let's try to discredit women who come forth with sexual harassment claims" or "Let's see if we can duplicate our past success of having so called main stream media fall for another planted operative"?

I'm not saying their methods are good "journalism" or even fair... but I'm not so willing that the sole motivation was to discredit women who said they were sexually harassed.
    Like I said before, I think it was both - smear WaPo and the accusers all in one go. As slimy as O'Keefe and his minions are, they are not dumb and they certainly knew the consequences of muddying the waters with purposefully false allegations.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Like I said before, I think it was both - smear WaPo and the accusers all in one go. As slimy as O'Keefe and his minions are, they are not dumb and they certainly knew the consequences of muddying the waters with purposefully false allegations.
    I think O'Keefe has brought some good light to some shady shit.. like ACORN and PP.

But I get your point.. you may be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Your sarcasm has been noted.
    Sheesh, Terry, you're taking this self-hating thing to a new level. Can't even take sincere congratulations, have to assume it's sarcastic. Sad!
    No. Let's get the rules defined first then the witch hunt can begin.
    As you have demonstrated, almost nobody is dismissing the allegations against Senator Franken, so... we did it! Again! The system works! Great job fam.
    Here you go, Latrin, Nancy Pelosi herself trying to downplay accusations if it's just one:
    It could be that Nancy "upping the pressure on John Conyers to resign" Pelosi is trying to downplay accusations, or it could be that you are misreading her statement. How could we decide which it is, hm. I know! If she was reported to be pressuring him to resign, then it's probably that you misread her statement.

"Pelosi has been working with leaders of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) to convince the veteran Detroit lawmaker to step away from Capitol Hill."

We did it again, fam! The system continues to work!
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Pelosi is trying to downplay accusations, or it could be that you are misreading her statement. How could we decide which it is, hm. I know! If she was reported to be pressuring him to resign, then it's probably that you misread her statement.
    The progression of time, how does it work?

One day she defended Conyers as an icon. The next day in damage control mode she made a reference to her own comment saying one's legacy should not be an excuse for their behavior.

This shit is going fast. Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose, David Sweeney from NPR. I feel like a kid in a candy store.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This shit is going fast. Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose, David Sweeney from NPR. I feel like a kid in a candy store.
    Wait, I thought Matt Lauer was gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Wait, I thought Matt Lauer was gay?
    No, he's married with kids.

Blog Entries

No, he's married with kids.
    Because gay people have never done that...

I think I'm thinking of that other gay guy with the white hair?