Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kronius View Post
    In a nutshell, I think this specific case is most likely what this was. She engaged him, made the first move, pursued a date, etc.. Probably realized he was shit in the sack, felt bad, and then decided to make an example of him.

People are going to start needing templates for consensual NDAs before hooking up with randos

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kronius View Post
    In a nutshell, I think this specific case is most likely what this was. She engaged him, made the first move, pursued a date, etc.. Probably realized he was shit in the sack, felt bad, and then decided to make an example of him.

People are going to start needing templates for consensual NDAs before hooking up with randos
    First rule of entering a relationship in todays world, expect that she will use the police as her own personal gestapo.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    First rule of entering a relationship in todays world, expect that she will use the police as her own personal gestapo.

After he turned off the camera he should have started driving and then thrown her out for real. Who’s gonna believe it then?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    After he turned off the camera he should have started driving and then thrown her out for real. Who’s gonna believe it then?
    Fuck that, just shut the door and leave her behind like some distant nightmare.

There's no question in my mind that if I had the kind of money this guy has, I would just make a quarterly vacation to Thailand.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This is correct.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Maybe it's a result of the thousands of years when women were subjugated to such an extent that they could not own property, inherit wealth or land, and were considered property themselves? But sure, I feel sorry for the terrible burdens a man faces when dating today...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Maybe it's a result of the thousands of years when women were subjugated to such an extent that they could not own property, inherit wealth or land, and were considered property themselves? But sure, I feel sorry for the terrible burdens a man faces when dating today...
    I don't know, I wasn't alive for those thousands of years. I don't think any of the women alive today were either. Having an attitude because of shit that happened with your ancestors instead of shit that is going on right now has always kind of perplexed me. I mean, when I was in Asia I wasn't trying to conquer large swaths of it for the East India Company and shit.
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-17-2018 at 01:09 PM.

Blog Entries

I don't know, I wasn't alive for those thousands of years. I don't think any of the women alive today were either.
    Yeah, the past never informs the present.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Yeah, the past never informs the present.
    What is so horrible about the present?

Blog Entries

What is so horrible about the present?
    That I'm having a stupid conversation with someone on the internet?
    I like penis.