Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 685

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

  1. #631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    7 accusers vs 1 Gym Jordan.
    Still can’t stop thinking about gym teachers I see.

    Using your logic though, multiple accusers of you stealing vs. 1 pk = ?
    Last edited by Methais; 07-08-2018 at 12:36 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. #632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    7 accusers vs 1 Gym Jordan.
    Isn't Jim Jordan just accused of knowing about sexual assaults going on?

    Have you forgotten how facts work in between your crusade to gather IP logs via subpoenas?
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Some good news here. ...

    The number of non-Hispanic white people in the United States decreased for the first time in the nation's history ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The good news I was referring to is that the deplorable boomers are dying off

  3. #633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    7 accusers vs 1 Gym Jordan.
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. #634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    I triggered a Flimbo.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Flimbo: "Yeah, turns out that whole "monks have bad TD" argument didn't hold up, so you can stop harping on that anytime. I wrote a program to prove it. You wanna see it?"

  5. #635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Isn't Jim Jordan just accused of knowing about sexual assaults going on?


    The wrestlers say that it was widely known that something was wrong with the team doctor. They say that it was a source of rumor and sometimes jokes. They say that they discussed it with Jordan. He says he never engaged in any such discussions and did not know about the rumors. To be clear, he says in the interview below that he never participated in any such discussion, including jokes in the locker room. Watch the video and decide for yourself.



  6. #636

    Default

    Shut up Latrin.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #637

    Default

    Look what the fake news is up to now.. Interviews! How low can they sink?




  8. #638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Look what the fake news is up to now.. Interviews! How low can they sink?


    Gym Jordan sounds like he's desperate. And to think he thought he was going to be the next speaker of the house.

  9. #639
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,196
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Gym Jordan sounds like he's desperate. And to think he thought he was going to be the next speaker of the house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  10. #640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Gym Jordan sounds like he's desperate. And to think he thought he was going to be the next speaker of the house.
    Talk about a witch hunt.

    So far the accusations have been Jim MUST have known grown men were being molested and did nothing about it. That's it. No accusations that he DID know, no accusations that he himself groped anyone. Just that he MUST have known therefore guilty.

    But I guess I can't blame Democrats too much. Their witch hunt was successful against Roy Moore recently so I guess they're trying more of the same.

    How those IP logs coming by the way?
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Some good news here. ...

    The number of non-Hispanic white people in the United States decreased for the first time in the nation's history ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The good news I was referring to is that the deplorable boomers are dying off

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •