Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Maybe it's a result of the thousands of years when women were subjugated to such an extent that they could not own property, inherit wealth or land, and were considered property themselves? But sure, I feel sorry for the terrible burdens a man faces when dating today...
    Well it's not like people today have the same thoughts regarding women. Oh wait..

A GOP precinct chair in Utah wrote on Facebook this week that he thinks giving voting rights to women was a “grave mistake.”

“The more I study history, the more I think giving voting rights to others not head of household has been a grave mistake,” Casey Fisher, a Davis County precinct chair who oversees Republican caucuses in his district, wrote on Sunday.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    You are the human equivalent of a dumpster fire.

At least you're open about it though so, kudos?
    I'm not the one trying to exact revenge on men for human evolution, really you should just put an aspirin between your knees and go spend time with your cats.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Well it's not like people today have the same thoughts regarding women. Oh wait..

A GOP precinct chair in Utah wrote on Facebook this week that he thinks giving voting rights to women was a “grave mistake.”

“The more I study history, the more I think giving voting rights to others not head of household has been a grave mistake,” Casey Fisher, a Davis County precinct chair who oversees Republican caucuses in his district, wrote on Sunday.
    It was a grave mistake, women base their decisions on emotion. A good woman votes how her husband votes anyhow, so it's a moot point.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 01-18-2018 at 01:14 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Would you like some fedora with that neckbeard?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Kranar, but he probably doesn't care.
    PS. He doesn't.

See Kranar quote in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kranar View Post
    If you can't handle some offensive content on a real time message board, then don't read them.
    Tough times never last but tough people do. -Robert H Schuller.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Fuck that, just shut the door and leave her behind like some distant nightmare.

There's no question in my mind that if I had the kind of money this guy has, I would just make a quarterly vacation to Thailand.
    Can't stay away from those ladyboys, eh?
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    PS. He doesn't.

See Kranar quote in my sig.
    Reported Kranar for insensitivity.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Hey, at least he's honest about it.....you on the other hand...well....not so much.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Link?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Link?
    link.jpg