Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Tell him the part where you came on to pc and blamed Trump voters for making you cancel your vacation.

I took my kid to Greece with me instead so..

To be fair Obama's election made it very clear to me there were people on my side of the family I wasn't going to leave my kid alone with too because of the shit they felt comfortable spewing and did spew. For whatever reason elections seem to bring out the absolute worst in some people who suck at controlling themselves. But yeah you're still clinging to this because it's easier to believe I'm some political militant rather than a parent who doesn't want their kid to be unsupervised around people who have said stuff that can actively put them in danger. "Boys can't be molested" is not something I want coming from the mouth of an adult who's responsible for my son while I'm away.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

Blog Entries

You seem incapable of grasping that it's not that you picked on the nerds at the lunch table PB, it's that you have been picking on nerds at the lunch table for over a decade now. Do you still wear a letter jacket too?
    So your biggest complaint about PB is that he is consistent? Well shame on him!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Nikkisaurus View Post
    Basically my MIL went from keeping shitty, bigoted things she thought to herself to just saying them outloud. My husband and I warned her to knock it off around our son or her and my FIL wouldn't be trusted to be alone with him. She did not knock it off and it caused a huge shit storm initially where they protested even seeing him with us around which definitely sucked for him, but they eventually sucked it up and while we're not all BFF things are pretty much back to normal. She unfortunately used Trump's win as her catalyst to let it be known loud and proud how much of a sexist she is, but paired with some other issues we'd been having (involving our son's safety) it was the straw that broke the camel's back. We have other relatives that are Republican and it's no issue at all letting them spend time with the kiddo alone because they don't say stupid, toxic shit. Neveragain just really wants to be butthurt.
    Good call that. Kids are like sponges and there's some shit they don't need to be sucking up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    White people tend to be deceptive with their emotions; most likely a natural by-product of living on a brutal murderous continent for 1,000+ years. If only those fuckup Romans didn't party/blow-up their empire... I wonder which modern people can claim these fuck ups as their progenitors.
    You’re so edgy. You must get all the chicks with your edginess.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

I took my kid to Greece with me instead so..

To be fair Obama's election made it very clear to me there were people on my side of the family I wasn't going to leave my kid alone with too because of the shit they felt comfortable spewing and did spew. For whatever reason elections seem to bring out the absolute worst in some people who suck at controlling themselves. But yeah you're still clinging to this because it's easier to believe I'm some political militant rather than a parent who doesn't want their kid to be unsupervised around people who have said stuff that can actively put them in danger. "Boys can't be molested" is not something I want coming from the mouth of an adult who's responsible for my son while I'm away.
    So this was somehow everyone who voted for Trumps fault, and we should put our countries safety at risk because your mother-in-law, who I must assume is a woman, is a little crazy? Would you not then agree that she should probably vote how her husband does?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

we should put our countries safety at risk because your mother-in-law, who I must assume is a woman, is a little crazy?
    FINALLY you're getting it.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

So this was somehow everyone who voted for Trumps fault, and we should put our countries safety at risk because your mother-in-law, who I must assume is a woman, is a little crazy? Would you not then agree that she should probably vote how her husband does?
    Why are you so intent on making her situation about political activism rather than a problem with shitty people? Christmas before last, one of my uncles said that he can't wait until Trump gets rid of all the niggers. Without even getting into how ridiculously detached from logic the statement is, is something like that not enough for me to say that I wouldn't want him babysitting for me?

So this was somehow everyone who voted for Trumps fault and we should put our countries safety at risk because your mother-in-law, who I must assume is a woman, is a little crazy? Would you not then agree that she should probably vote how her husband does?

"This is somehow"... Nah this is you being a delusional fuckwit. No one said "this" was Trump's fault. I have an asshole inlaw who says asshole things to my kid. Only regressive shit for brains think rolling back human rights are a good way forward.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

"Boys can't be molested as long as it's by a hot woman they're not related to"
    Yes, yes I agree.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Who thought the day would come when PB sounds exactly like Hillary Clinton?

The difference is: You really are a male chauvinist pig. You literally have stated that females are subordinate to males.

Hillary Clinton calls anyone who disagrees with her a male chauvinist pig.

Big Difference. Like huge.