Page 24 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Because really they're pretty fucking funny and everyone loves a good trainwreck. If you weren't in the habit of offering awkward, revealing glimpses into your life these boards would be a lot less entertaining.
    You're just reinforcing the argument that you're obsessed with me, you can stop any time, it's getting creepy.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I said step up and not step down to grammar nazi.
    I'm being helpful by pointing out your shortcomings but I understand that you don't like women who are smarter than you.

Your life must be just filled with disappointment and frustration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I'm being helpful by pointing out your shortcomings but I understand that you don't like women who are smarter than you.

Your life must be just filled with disappointment and frustration.
    Oh no, I find intelligent women very attractive. I just don't think a woman can be that intelligent if grammar is their hill to die on, that and being a jaded cunt kills any of the intellectual points their may be.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

You're just reinforcing the argument that you're obsessed with me, you can stop any time, it's getting creepy.
    I wouldn't read too much into my responses, I'm watching Netflix and refreshing my phone every 15 minutes. Like I said man, you're a trainwreck.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Oh no, I find intelligent women very attractive. I just don't think a woman can be that intelligent if grammar is their hill to die on, that and being a jaded cunt kills any of the intellectual points their may be.
    "There" is not interchangeable with "their." Once again, you are welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

I wouldn't read too much into my responses, I'm watching Netflix and refreshing my phone every 15 minutes. Like I said man, you're a trainwreck.
    What's a trainwreck about it?

All my kids are successful adults, I do what I want, when I want. I have a good job, married once for 17 years. I just refuse to date women from my generation...........where's the trainwreck here Taernath?

As I said before, it's the same over hyped bullshit you bring to the table every few months or so. Is your life this fucking boring?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

What's a trainwreck about it?

All my kids are successful adults, I do what I want, when I want. I have a good job, married once for 17 years. I just refuse to date women from my generation...........where's the trainwreck here Taernath?

As I said before, it's the same over hyped bullshit you bring to the table every few months or so. Is your life this fucking boring?
    If you're asking me to link to one of the many meltdowns you've had I'm going to have to pass because that's really more effort than I'm willing to expend at this point.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    "There" is not interchangeable with "their." Once again, you are welcome.
    I'm glad we got that out of the way. I'm more impressed with you getting Drauz to google fat chics.

6c7911377-tdy-130617-leo-toasts-1.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

I just refuse to date women from my generation...........where's the trainwreck here Taernath?
    You do understand that the train was doing just fine before the wreck, right? Do you see the analogy now?

Last edited by drauz; 11-21-2017 at 01:41 AM.

Blog Entries

If you're asking me to link to one of the many meltdowns you've had I'm going to have to pass because that's really more effort than I'm willing to expend at this point.
    I realize that to the spineless squids like yourself it's easier to let people walk all over you. Then there are those like me that are willing to burn it all down in an attempt to clear our name.

I could easily be more divisive.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984