Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    This may be arguable if he had not followed those people over to their own gig to continue the schtick.
    Rep no longer being anonymous was way before that other forum came into existence.

Please Bitch, you pit your husband against his parents over a fucking election. Fucking skank.

P.S. I'm sure your child enjoys being used as your pawn against it's grandparents. You are the poster cunt for the very reason I do not care if you hate my dirty dick.
    Yes, I use my magical vagina powers to brainwash my husband. The pussy is that good that he's incapable of determining for himself whether we should require supervision when our son is with them or not, and if he disagreed he is rendered incapable of, I dunno, talking to me about it?

I don't hate your dirty dick, FYI. I just don't care about it. Hate implies some sort of emotional investment and no one is emotionally invested in you or your self-admitted dirty dick.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Nikkisaurus View Post
    Yes, I use my magical vagina powers to brainwash my husband. The pussy is that good that he's incapable of determining for himself whether we should require supervision when our son is with them or not, and if he disagreed he is rendered incapable of, I dunno, talking to me about it?

I don't hate your dirty dick, FYI. I just don't care about it. Hate implies some sort of emotional investment and no one is emotionally invested in you or your self-admitted dirty dick.
    You certainly came on all emotional, it was you who started talking about my dirty dick in the first place.

"We can't let our children around their grandparents alone because...Trump." STFU and sit down bitch.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Rep no longer being anonymous was way before that other forum came into existence.
    Your point?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Your point?
    You're acting like PB drove them to another forum because of that rep shit, when that just isn't the case. The forums have actually gotten a lot nicer since a certain individual left though.

You certainly came on all emotional, it was you who started talking about my dirty dick in the first place.

"We can't let our children around their grandparents alone because...Trump." STFU and sit down bitch.
    You keep referring to your dick as dirty and I just.. lol what the fuck is wrong with you that you refer to it like that without a shred of irony or..?

I never said my kid doesn't get time with his grandparents? You are making the narrative you want instead of asking questions or hearing the truth. He doesn't get left alone with them, no, but he gets lots of time so he's hardly some hapless deprived pawn I am using to harm them. He's a child, not a pawn. When this decision was made it wasn't to punish them, it was to make sure our son was protected from certain things we as a nuclear family find morally repugnant. But I mean for fucks sake we're all going to Disneyworld this Fall, what a fucking bitch I am to do that, paying for a 2 bedroom villa and inviting them. Clearly I want to deprive them and him of eachother, because I'm such a huge cunthammer.

Maybe you should sit down and shut up before you talk about being a parent. It's rich as fuck coming from someone who no one wants to procreate with in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You're acting like PB drove them to another forum because of that rep shit, when that just isn't the case. The forums have actually gotten a lot nicer since a certain individual left though.
    Wait were people really angry about the Rep-a-geddon?

Or was there something else I missed?

Blog Entries

No one seemed that pissed off. I mean, some of it was orly type moments, but that is about it.

Blog Entries

You keep referring to your dick as dirty and I just.. lol what the fuck is wrong with you that you refer to it like that without a shred of irony or..?

I never said my kid doesn't get time with his grandparents? You are making the narrative you want instead of asking questions or hearing the truth. He doesn't get left alone with them, no, but he gets lots of time so he's hardly some hapless deprived pawn I am using to harm them. He's a child, not a pawn. When this decision was made it wasn't to punish them, it was to make sure our son was protected from certain things we as a nuclear family find morally repugnant. But I mean for fucks sake we're all going to Disneyworld this Fall, what a fucking bitch I am to do that, paying for a 2 bedroom villa and inviting them. Clearly I want to deprive them and him of eachother, because I'm such a huge cunthammer.

Maybe you should sit down and shut up before you talk about being a parent. It's rich as fuck coming from someone who no one wants to procreate with in the first place.
    If your "Protect my child from Trump voters" fallacy held any water you would fear your child being left alone with your husband, or did he somehow come out unharmed from being reared by Trump voters?

It's not the power of your pussy, as you put it, that has your husband cornered it's the curtained threat of you using his child against him dare he disagree with your ridiculous behavior, just like you did his parents. Classic cuntroling strategy.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

I must have missed a post somewhere that has the details on this. Please direct me to it.

Only the truly mentally unstable ones. Some say they're still angry about it today.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible