Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I personally feel that in cases of sexual assault, rape, etc... The police should keep both identities secret until the trial ends. At that time if the person is guilty, then release their ID.

This current stuff though, nothing is going to the police. Straight to social media. Yes, there are folks who doubt every woman's claim, but I think it still destroy's the accused's standing in society.
    ^ This exactly.

You lose credibility with me when you go straight to social media before going to the police.

The world would be a better place without social media.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

white men fear change

sky remains blue

water remains wet

more news at 11
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I don't see why it matters that a lot of them were legal to you?
    Because people are using the argument that we should believe Roy Moore is guilty because he has "so many accusers", yet at first all but one "accuser" was just stating he dated/tried to date them when they were between 16 and 18 years old.

Yet Al Franken is largely getting a pass even with photographic evidence because "It's just one accuser." Same with George Takei. Why was Roy Moore being demonized with just one accuser yet these two are let off the hook?

Either we believe all accusers or we don't believe all accusers. Let's stop with this clearly obvious partisan attack bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    And Tgo actually manages to find a new low, combining the "only one of his accusers was 14" defense with a nice dash of "but libruls are the REAL rapists" and just the faintest hint of "fake news." A truly masterful bullshit sandwich.

At this point you either can't read or you are once again misrepresenting my arguments because you are one of the most pathetic pieces of shit on this forum.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Because people are using the argument that we should believe Roy Moore is guilty because he has "so many accusers", yet at first all but one "accuser" was just stating he dated/tried to date them when they were between 16 and 18 years old.

Yet Al Franken is largely getting a pass even with photographic evidence because "It's just one accuser." Same with George Takei. Why was Roy Moore being demonized with just one accuser yet these two are let off the hook?

Either we believe all accusers or we don't believe all accusers. Let's stop with this clearly obvious partisan attack bullshit.
    Who is giving Franken a pass? I've seen nothing but outrage expressed at him. There is also a difference, what Moore is accused of is a lot more severe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nieninque View Post
    That's the way it is in all cases.
    Nope. There is actual photographic evidence of Al Franken sexually assaulting a woman but he has largely been given a pass because he's A) A Democrat B) The woman he attacked is a Republican and C) He "apologized" and basically called her other allegations bullshit because there is no photographic evidence of her other accusations.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    white men fear change

sky remains blue

water remains wet

more news at 11

If Senator Franken resigns (which I think he should) the Democrat Governor will just appoint another Democrat Senator.
    I don't give a flying fuck. I want there to be consistent rules in this shit. Maybe you should stop being a partisan hack, Mr "Republican."

If Moore formally withdraws from the campaign, the Democrat will win.
    Depends if the Democrat gets enough votes. Moore's name stays on the ballot even if he drops out and if he gets the most votes then the election is null and they hold a new election.

That's why no Republican is demanding or even suggesting a quid pro quo here. Happy to help.
    I'm not "demanding" a quid pro quo, stop being stupid. I'm "demanding" people be consistent in their shit.

Blog Entries

white men fear change

sky remains blue

water remains wet

more news at 11

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984