Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 624

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,858
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    If I wanted to look at cottage cheese I would visit the dairy section.
    I think Taernath and/or drauz needs to spam your visitors page with pics of women's cottage cheese thighs. I never visit my own visitors page any more because of them. I think I need to point them in the direction of a new target.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    9,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    No, honestly Taernath has used the same bit more times than I can remember. Why my choice to only tap women between 25-35 weighs so heavily on his mind after nearly 2 years is couch worthy.
    If that's the fantasy you're selling, I don't think many people are buying.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    2,916
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    If that's the fantasy you're selling, I don't think many people are buying.
    Oddly enough I don't think it's on anyone else's mind but yours.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    9,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Oddly enough I don't think it's on anyone else's mind but yours.
    ... you're the one who brought it up? If you had told us another story about how your "girlfriend" was forcing you to go to gay bars again I wouldn't have said anything.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,858
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Oddly enough I don't think it's on anyone else's mind but yours.
    What, that you are a lying sack of shit who sleeps alone and masturbates to pictures of women who would never give you a second glance?

    I mean, I just assume that it's such a given that you are subpar in every way that most of us don't give it much thought when you post like you're some irresistible stud except to roll our eyes.
    Last edited by Tisket; 11-20-2017 at 11:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    6,834
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I think Taernath and/or drauz needs to spam your visitors page with pics of women's cottage cheese thighs. I never visit my own visitors page any more because of them. I think I need to point them in the direction of a new target.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    6,834
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'll at least give Taernath credit for having some salt, you on the other hand will always ride the pine like a bitch.
    Last edited by drauz; 11-20-2017 at 11:38 PM.

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    2,916
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    What, that you are a lying sack of shit who sleeps alone and masturbates to pictures of women who would never give you a second glance?

    I mean, I just assume that it's such a given that you are subpar in every way that most of us don't give it much thought when you post like you're some irresistible stud except to roll our eyes.

    You're going to have to step it up from High School level Tisket, I believe you're the one with the collection of dick pics.

    For not giving it much thought you sure are yapping on about it.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    2,916
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    You could always answer to Tiskets trumpeting. Oh wait.....


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    2,916
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    ... you're the one who brought it up? If you had told us another story about how your "girlfriend" was forcing you to go to gay bars again I wouldn't have said anything.
    Didn't you give up on women and join a boys only movement because women were mean to you?
    I believe it's you that's obsessed with my relationship decisions.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •