Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It was in Nevada, she was 16. 16 is the age of consent in Nevada.

Whether it was against her will is another story. I have no clue.
    Is Nevada one of the 30 US states that has an age gap provision in determining whether age of consent applies?

Dude was 40 years old to her 16. What a fucking sleazeball.
    Last edited by Tisket; 11-17-2017 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Random caps
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Is Nevada one of the 30 US states that has an age gap provision in determining whether age of consent applies?

Dude was 40 years old to her 16. What a fucking sleazeball.
    It is 16 with no restrictions(Some states have lower ages, but those have restrictions, like max age or a marriage requirement or something), but yes, the age difference is pretty gross. If she was 18 and he was 42 it wouldn't really change it.
    Last edited by Gelston; 11-17-2017 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'm all for karma biting them in the ass hard if they did it.. but it's going to get stupid soon.. if it already hasn't.
    It's getting out of hand. See: Louis CK. Yeah, that was weird and not right, but these people are going to want to get paid now with this being the frenzy it is. Strike while the iron is hot, as they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Lol.. Good old Ron Jeremy. Hung out with him one night after an event... was actually really down to earth and nice (least my interactions with him). Was amazing though how many hot women were all over him, cause he really isn't that attractive in real life.. but he has a ton of charisma.
    Corey fuckin Felman's loser ass has hot chicks waltzing around with him. They'll do pretty much anything for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Sounds like bullshit to me, but I haven't really looked into it too much. One side saying there were several people in the car and her side saying it was just him. In the passenger sear next to her. Do these Uber dolts really just let anyone ride next to them in the passenger seat? I doubt it.

So... any of you fuckers loaded to the gills? I feel like at least one of you has to have touched me somewhere before.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

Franken is calling for an ethics investigation on himself. I think that means he doesn't want to be done with the Senate just yet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    It's getting out of hand. See: Louis CK. Yeah, that was weird and not right, but these people are going to want to get paid now with this being the frenzy it is. Strike while the iron is hot, as they say.
    What's different about Louis CK? His rumors actually started years ago.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    What a freak. "can I masterbate in front of you?" seriously?

You don't think there's a difference between someone whipping their dick out compared to actually molesting or forcing/coercing people to have sex with them?

As far as the rumors go... isn't it telling that they obviously told people back then, but never really thought it was worth doing anything about until this harassment frenzy came along?
    Last edited by subzero; 11-17-2017 at 08:57 PM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

You don't think there's a difference between someone whipping their dick out compared to actually molesting or forcing/coercing people to have sex with them?
    It's not rape, if that's what you're getting at, but it still falls under the sexual harassment umbrella. You'd want to know if someone was jerking it in front of your wife or kid, right?

As far as the rumors go... isn't it telling that they obviously told people back then, but never really thought it was worth doing anything about until this harassment frenzy came along?
    Not really. I think a lot of women are coming out now because it seems like people are finally willing to listen and do something about it.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Good. I've no sympathy for financial losses suffered by sexual predators. I hope they bleed money.
    Last edited by Tisket; 11-18-2017 at 02:32 AM.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

It's not rape, if that's what you're getting at, but it still falls under the sexual harassment umbrella. You'd want to know if someone was jerking it in front of your wife or kid, right?

Not really. I think a lot of women are coming out now because it seems like people are finally willing to listen and do something about it.
    Exactly this.
    I like penis.