Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You could always answer to Tiskets trumpeting. Oh wait.....
    Lets be honest, its been pretty obvious I don't care for you. Any excuse to fuck with you is a good reason.

Anyways, I found that youtube video you made.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Lets be honest, its been pretty obvious I don't care for you. Any excuse to fuck with you is a good reason.

Anyways, I found that youtube video you made.

Oh shit Drauz "I'm not emotionally ready to care for a child so I had someone murder it instead" doesn't like me. Something tells me I'm not going to lose any sleep over a dude that is googling fat chic pics.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Oh shit Drauz "I'm not emotionally ready to care for a child so I had someone murder it instead" doesn't like me. Something tells me I'm not going to lose any sleep over a dude that is googling fat chic pics.
    Oh no, the racist, my children don't like me, my wife divorced me because i'm an asshole (but its all her fault), and boasts on a forum about the women he doesn't really get doesn't like me. Whoa is me.

Blog Entries

Oh no, the racist, my children don't like me, my wife divorced me because i'm an asshole (but its all her fault), and boasts on a forum about the women he doesn't really get doesn't like me. Whoa is me.
    Is that what happened?

Racist? Really? How sad.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

You're going to have to step it up from High School level Tisket, I believe you're the one with the collection of dick pics.

For not giving it much thought you sure are yapping on about it.
    I don't have the dick pics anymore. All my PMs got deleted. Well except for RC's pic.

Also, your use of random capitalization for words that shouldn't be capitalized is as bad as Rocktard's. The only time you capitalize "high school" is if you name a specific one, like Roosevelt High School.

This lesson brought to you courtesy of someone who, unlike yourself, paid attention in class. You're welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Is that what happened?

Racist? Really? How sad.
    Yes, that is exactly what happened.

I've literally shown you being a racist because every single time you have selective memory about it and say "derp Racist? Show me!!111". I show you and you stop responding. I'm not going to bother for the fourth time of doing this little Mr. Potatoeagain game and just ask everyone else if they think I'm correct.

Blog Entries

Yes, that is exactly what happened.

I've literally shown you being a racist because every single time you have selective memory about it and say "derp Racist? Show me!!111". I show you and you stop responding. I'm not going to bother for the fourth time of doing this little Mr. Potatoeagain game and just ask everyone else if they think I'm correct.
    Wait, you act as if I care.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

I believe it's you that's obsessed with my relationship decisions.
    Because really they're pretty fucking funny and everyone loves a good trainwreck. If you weren't in the habit of offering awkward, revealing glimpses into your life these boards would be a lot less entertaining.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Wait, you act as if I care.

For not giving it much thought you sure are yapping on about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I don't have the dick pics anymore. All my PMs got deleted. Well except for RC's pic.

Also, your use of random capitalization for words that shouldn't be capitalized is as bad as Rocktard's. The only time you capitalize "high school" is if you name a specific one, like Roosevelt High School.

This lesson brought to you courtesy of someone who, unlike yourself, paid attention in class. You're welcome.
    I said step up and not step down to grammar nazi.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984