Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 685

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Talk about a witch hunt.

    So far the accusations have been Jim MUST have known grown men were being molested and did nothing about it. That's it. No accusations that he DID know, no accusations that he himself groped anyone. Just that he MUST have known therefore guilty.

    But I guess I can't blame Democrats too much. Their witch hunt was successful against Roy Moore recently so I guess they're trying more of the same.

    How those IP logs coming by the way?
    Remember when you were frothing at the mouth over 1 person accusing George Takei of sexual assault? You're only calling it a witch hunt because Jordan is a (R). Pathetic.

  2. #642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Remember when you were frothing at the mouth over 1 person accusing George Takei of sexual assault? You're only calling it a witch hunt because Jordan is a (R). Pathetic.
    Please cite one accusation of Jim Jordan sexually assaulting anyone. When you can manage to find time between subpoenas that is.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Please cite one accusation of Jim Jordan sexually assaulting anyone. When you can manage to find time between subpoenas that is.
    Talk about a piss poor attempt at a straw man. No one is accusing Jordan of sexually assaulting anyone. They're accusing him of knowing about these allegations and not doing anything to stop them, despite being in a position where self reporting is mandatory.

  4. #644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    No one is accusing Jordan of sexually assaulting anyone.
    Exactly, thanks. So how did you think comparing this to the rapist George Takei was relevant?

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    They're accusing him of knowing about these allegations and not doing anything to stop them, despite being in a position where self reporting is mandatory.
    They're saying he must have known because reasons. Not one person so far has come forward and said they have proof that Jordan knew what was going on but decided to cover for the doctor anyways.

    People are giving Jordan more shit than they are giving all of Hollywood who actually DID know what Weinstein was doing. But of course the media covers up for Hollywood and goes out of their way to attack a Republican Congressman.

    So have you heard back from Kranar yet?

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Exactly, thanks. So how did you think comparing this to the rapist George Takei was relevant?
    Sexual assault is sexual assault. Jim Jordan was in a position to stop that doctor and he did nothing and now he's calling the wrestlers liars.



    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01
    They're saying he must have known because reasons. Not one person so far has come forward and said they have proof that Jordan knew what was going on but decided to cover for the doctor anyways.
    What sort of proof beyond their own words? Funny, you never asked George Takei's accuser for proof, because his word was good enough for you. The word of these 8 people who have come forward isn't though..

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01
    People are giving Jordan more shit than they are giving all of Hollywood who actually DID know what Weinstein was doing. But of course the media covers up for Hollywood and goes out of their way to attack a Republican Congressman.
    No, they aren't. Weinstein was removed from his company and he's under indictment. The movement against Weinstein is what set off the whole #MeToo movement.

  6. #646
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,794
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Sexual assault is sexual assault. Jim Jordan was in a position to stop that doctor and he did nothing and now he's calling the wrestlers liars.





    What sort of proof beyond their own words? Funny, you never asked George Takei's accuser for proof, because his word was good enough for you. The word of these 8 people who have come forward isn't though..



    No, they aren't. Weinstein was removed from his company and he's under indictment. The movement against Weinstein is what set off the whole #MeToo movement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  7. #647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Look what the fake news is up to now.. Interviews! How low can they sink?



    Go shave Latrin's legs Fallen.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. #648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Gym Jordan
    Stop obsessing over gym teachers already. It's unhealthy for you.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'm only bringing this up because Jordan is a (R). I'm a Pathetic loser. And if you don't agree with me or if you pick on me, I will have my lawyer subpoena your IP address Kranar!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FTFY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Go shave Latrin's legs Fallen.
    ClydeR is Fallen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •