Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to subzero again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    He's not absolved of them but what do we do now, impeach him? Force him to resign?
    YES AND THEN MAKE HILLARY PRESIDENT
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No. Also, the point is, the President cannot pardon himself from legal actions. I'd actually like to see one try though.
    I hope Trump records himself jaywalking and then pardons himself immediately after. Imagine the meltdowns it will cause.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I hope Trump records himself jaywalking and then pardons himself immediately after. Imagine the meltdowns it will cause.
    I'd imagine there is some sort of Presidential right of way law to where he can never be jaywalking or running a red light.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'd imagine there is some sort of Presidential right of way law to where he can never be jaywalking or running a red light.
    As if that would matter to them. If anything that would make them have an even bigger meltdown.

I’d also like to see Trump walk into a mattress store and start cutting tags.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders is doubling down on her argument that Donald Trump’s 2016 election victory “answered” groping allegations made during the campaign.

“The people of this country, at a decisive election, supported President Trump, and we feel like these allegations have been answered through that process,” Sanders told reporters Monday, hours after three of Trump’s accusers went on television to revive their claims.

“The American people knew this and voted for the president, and we feel like we’re ready to move forward in that process,” Sanders added.

More...

Exactly! Remember that time Certain People said Obama wasn't born in the United States but the public elected him anyway in 2008 and then Certain People considered it settled and never mentioned it again? This is just like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Exactly! Remember that time Certain People said Obama wasn't born in the United States but the public elected him anyway in 2008 and then Certain People considered it settled and never mentioned it again? This is just like that.
    You mean when almost all politicians and almost everyone in the mainstream media accepted that Obama was born in the US and didn't give the birther movement much thought? Yeah, I remember that well.

Last edited by Parkbandit; 12-12-2017 at 08:44 AM.