Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I think he wants a pic of your ass to prove him wrong.
    If I wanted to look at cottage cheese I would visit the dairy section.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I refuse to believe he is beyond redemption.

Come back to the hetero side Neveragain.

You really need to stop hogging.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Didn't you give up on women and join a boys only movement because women were mean to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Which is why the standard "go-to" insults of Ugly/Fat/Old and Whore are so hilarious. Also, we know you have the makings of an amazing whore, just hike up that skirt and unbutton that blouse a little. Yeah, just like that.
    You just sexually harassed Tittyskeeter!

Are you a woman? =p
    He/she/it is still deciding.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I'll at least give Taernath credit for having some salt, you on the other hand will always ride the pine like a bitch.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'll at least give Taernath credit for having some salt, you on the other hand will always ride the pine like a bitch.
    What'choo got against a bitch ridin some wood?
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I didn't ask a series of questions? Oh wait a second....

You can't even keep track of your wandering logic within one post. Understandable when you are so easily goaded. I really hope you don't take your impotent anger and frustration out on the poor women that work with you. Sounds like you've made a habit of doing just that though
    One day you will make a rational point. In another post you said you are pretty much unoffendable yet you spent a lot of time wailing at me because I did not agree with your burn all the men position. Seems like you were pretty offended.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    One day you will make a rational point. In another post you said you are pretty much unoffendable yet you spent a lot of time wailing at me because I did not agree with your burn all the men position. Seems like you were pretty offended.
    Why is it that people like Rocktard believe it takes any effort or emotion to post? I'm sorry posting requires such a monumental effort by you that you assume that is the case with everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    You just sexually harassed Tittyskeeter!
    Good. Took her long enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow