Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

And state of eternal bukkake recipient.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    And state of eternal bukkake recipient.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Methais again.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Yeah, I don't frickiní know whether or not the Sexual Harassment Panda Bear was uploaded to this thread since I haven't read any of it. Also, the following YouTube video looks like it was filmed using a potato *sigh*:

Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...assment-274458

Rep. Blake Farenthold used taxpayer money to settle a sexual harassment claim brought by his former spokesman — the only known sitting member of Congress to have used a little-known congressional account to pay an accuser, people familiar with the matter told POLITICO.

Lauren Greene, the Texas Republican’s former communications director, sued her boss in December 2014 over allegations of gender discrimination, sexual harassment and creating a hostile work environment.

Greene said another Farenthold aide told her the lawmaker said he had “sexual fantasies” and “wet dreams” about Greene. She also claimed that Farenthold “regularly drank to excess” and told her in February 2014 that he was “estranged from his wife and had not had sex with her in years.”

When she complained about comments Farenthold and a male staffer made to her, Greene said the congressman improperly fired her. She filed a lawsuit in U.S. District Court in the District of Columbia, but the case was later dropped after both parties reached a private settlement.

If this is true, step down you piece of shit.

Blog Entries

Not Harassment but worse, Danny Masterson allegedly raped 4 women in the early 2000's. He was the guy who played Hyde on that 70's show.

Blog Entries

Yeah the Scientologists were interfering with that investigation when it first came out.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

The wounded child is tiny in size.
    The child should prove to be a difficult challenge for you.

Blog Entries

Twenty-eight Democratic senators -- 13 female and 15 male including the second-ranking Democrat in chamber -- called on Franken to resign as allegations of sexual harassment against him continue to mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Twenty-eight Democratic senators -- 13 female and 15 male including the second-ranking Democrat in chamber -- called on Franken to resign as allegations of sexual harassment against him continue to mount.
    mount, heh

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Sounds like he's going to step down.