Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment claims

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Al Franken came clean and issued an apology, to which the lady forgave him for. Roy Moore is still a pedophile crying fake news.
    Well that's another rule that needs to be established. If someone just offers a pathetic apology in order to secure their job is that good enough? Or is it only good enough for Democrats caught red handed with photographic evidence? I need the rules clarified please. Thanks.

Sorta like how it's coming back to biting Trump in the ass for his attack on Franken.
    Yup. Honestly Trump should just sit back and let the liberal elites both in Hollywood and DC eat each other. It's all a tactic to keep deflecting towards Trump, with their eye on the "prize" of impeaching him. He just helps the news cycle circle back to his allegations every time he attacks someone else.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-18-2017 at 06:27 PM.

Al Franken came clean and issued an apology, to which the lady forgave him for. Roy Moore is still a pedophile crying fake news.
    But it's not a valid apology because he didn't say he was gay.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Louis CK stood in front of the door blocking the chicks from leaving.
    If true, that's false imprisonment on top of any other charges. It just seems really strange to wait this long to say anything about it to officials.

Regardless, why are you so opposed to the idea that people who have victimized others might be forced to pay for it? Serious question. Because you just seem very perturbed at the idea that these deviants might have to eventually shell out some money for their misdeeds or, even better in my opinion...lose out on future revenues. Seems like a very strange position to take.
    I'm not concerned that people might have to cough up some money if they've done wrong. My concern is in which of these people were legitimately assaulted and 'deserve' money (No, I'm sorry, I don't think there are any damages for people who had some guy whack off in front of them especially considering the fact that they waited until the money train started to fire up before going to officials) and which of them are frauds hoping to hop on the loot train. Also, sorry to the 60, 70, whatever year old lady. In King Subzero's world, you get nothing for waiting what had to have been at least 30 years, probably 40 or more before coming forth.

Let's be honest, though, regarding future losses. Louis CK will be fine. Jesus, Ray Rice can damn near break a woman's jaw on video and he's back like nothing happened. People still defend and love the hell out of Michael Jackson. The other people who have done more serious things to others may be in more trouble and that's fine.

Just for fun, I decided to go do some reading...

Another comedian, Rebecca Corry, said that while she was appearing with Louis C.K. on a television pilot in 2005, he asked if he could masturbate in front of her. She declined.

“He asked if we could go to my dressing room so he could masturbate in front of me.” Stunned and angry, Ms. Corry said she declined, and pointed out that he had a daughter and a pregnant wife. “His face got red,” she recalled, “and he told me he had issues.”
    Holy shit! He asked someone and their response was, "No". Maybe I'm missing it, but, uh, it doesn't sound like he locked her up anywhere and whipped it out anyway. Weird.

A fifth woman said he, "repeatedly asked her to watch him masturbate" and she agreed! Now she's saying he abused his power over her? What? You mean like he abused his power over the woman who told him no who he apparently didn't pull his dick out for? The one who was not fired or further harassed or anything?

Another one is complaining about him jerking it on a phone call! REALLY?!?!?! Boy, that's a tough spot to get out of right there.

Regarding the two brain surgeons that laughed at his question: During Ms. Goodman and Ms. Wolov’s surreal visit to Louis C.K.’s Aspen hotel room, they said they were holding onto each other, screaming and laughing in shock, as Louis C.K. masturbated in a chair. “We were paralyzed,”

I have seen nothing stating that he held anyone captive or blocked any doors. What I've seen is that he's asked people if he can be a weirdo in front of them. The one that said no apparently never saw his wang. Go figure.

So, after reading that article, I'm even more in favor of Louis coming out of this alright. Unless I'm missing something huge, not a single one of these women should get a penny.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/a...smtyp=cur&_r=0
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The Police said the victim of the alleged incident with Jameis Winston never contacted them nor filed a report. Straight to social media. That seems sketch to me. Lot of things just not adding up there.
    Imagine that. All aboard the loot-train!

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    The Uber driver did report it to Corporate and Corporate said she should go to the police. She said she didn't want the notoriety. Uber removed Winston's account.

I'm a huge Jameis Winston fan.. been that way since he was with FSU.. but he has a history of doing really, really stupid shit and this sounds like something stupid he would do.

He might not have done it, but his history says it's very plausible.
    This is exactly the sort of thing that can prompt false allegations. With all these people jumping in combined with his history of stupidity, he's a prime target.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    There are a lot of reasons people don't go to the police. The women CK did this to were new comics who didn't want to risk their careers or cause a scene, so they only told people they trusted. Maybe they didn't think there was anything the police would do, maybe they were ashamed, maybe something else, but they are victims. Shit, Terry Crews said the other day that some producer grabbed his dick, and he wasn't sure what he should do or if people would believe him.
    The only people who come close to being victims are the two chuckleheads that just laughed at him asking if he can jerk it in front of them. As far as the others go, one person told him he could, another one was a phone call for god's sake, and the last woman told him no and nothing happened. I have seen nothing to indicate that he threatened or imprisoned anyone.

How many molesters and rapists ask their victims if they can do X, Y, and Z to them? Zero. Absolutely fucking zero. They just do things. This guy, by all accounts, has asked people if he can be his weird self in front of them and for the most part they've either agreed or didn't object. The two 'paralyzed' chuckleheads were even laughing during their traumatic victimization. Get the fuck out of here.

What happened to the woman that told him no? Nothing. It seems clear that he has not 'abused his power'. There were no threats. No firings. Nothing. Does he have some weird ideas of a good time? Sure, most people probably feel that way. But it doesn't seem like he was forcing it on people. Those people don't ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    In Philadelphia, an old painting was removed from a restaurant because it showed Italian men whistling at women on the street. The trivial now threatens the legitimate.
    Troof.
    Last edited by subzero; 11-18-2017 at 08:39 PM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    How many molesters and rapists ask their victims if they can do X, Y, and Z to them? Zero. Absolutely fucking zero. They just do things. This guy, by all accounts, has asked people if he can be his weird self in front of them and for the most part they've either agreed or didn't object. The two 'paralyzed' chuckleheads were even laughing during their traumatic victimization. Get the fuck out of here.
    There are more choices than 'whip your dick out' and 'ask before whipping your dick out'. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that a much better choice is 'don't whip your dick out'. In fact, it should probably be your default state.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    There are more choices than 'whip your dick out' and 'ask before whipping your dick out'. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that a much better choice is 'don't whip your dick out'. In fact, it should probably be your default state.
    Some people are in to weird shit, man. The only way to know if the other person is also into that sort of thing or is otherwise ok with it is to ask. He asked. Those who did not object received (non-physically, of course).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    How many molesters and rapists ask their victims if they can do X, Y, and Z to them? Zero. Absolutely fucking zero.
    I would guess a lot. When the answer is no, they just do it anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Not to mention in most cases of Moore's it was him dating 16 year old girls, not even illegal in Alabama.
    Or rather forcing himself on fourteen year olds, but let's not quibble over a couple of years and the difference between consensual sex and assault.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Or rather forcing himself on fourteen year olds, but let's not quibble over a couple of years and the difference between consensual sex and assault.
    Like I said...in MOST of the cases with Moore it's him dating 16 year olds.

This has to do with the bullshit narrative that we're supposed to ignore the allegations if it's just one or two victims, as is the case with George Takei and Al Franken. Oh, wait, maybe we're just supposed to ignore one or two allegations if they are hurled at a Democrat? Like I said, we need rules established.

People keep pointing out the number of "accusers" against Moore, when people were calling for his head even when all but one of the allegations were just him dating 16-18 year olds, because suddenly the Democrat party has become the puritan party and we can't have our senators dating teenagers 40 years ago, even if it was legal!

But I know, looking at the big picture and all of the facts and realizing there seems to be a set of rules for one side of the political spectrum and a different set of rules for another side of the political spectrum is too much work. Let's just make it easier on ourselves and believe everything the biased media shoves down our throats.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-19-2017 at 02:42 AM.