Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a folded mottled canvas tent

Default a folded mottled canvas tent

>stand tent
    You quickly unfold the mottled canvas tent, pull out the stakes, and spread it all out on the correct spot of ground. After a quick moment of pulling and standing, a salt-mottled canvas tent woven with hemp is upright and ready to go.

>look
    [Neartofar Road]
    An ancient cobblestone road leads from the Mistydeep off into the steadily thickening forest to the southeast. Two black marble drakes, their attitude of repose belied by one half-opened eye, rest on either side of a massive limestone bridge that crosses the water in the direction of Ta'Vaalor. You also see a salt-mottled canvas tent woven with hemp.
    Obvious paths: southeast

>go tent
    [Drifter's Tent]
    Mottled with salt stains, the weathered canvas of the tent's walls provide shelter from the elements and muffles much of the exterior sound. Braided hemp combined with thick oak poles form the framework that holds the fabric aloft, while small, weighted silver stones keep the edges from curling up. Seastars, scallop shells, and bits of sea glass are strung above, their smooth surfaces reflecting the ambient light in a prismatic spray of color upon the ground. You also see a tent flap.
    Obvious exits: none

50m
    Last edited by Pereus; 11-20-2017 at 03:48 PM.

Why? Because racecar.

Lets go ahead and make this a fixed price.

Why? Because racecar.

Didn't Ryjex want one of these so fucking bad?

Have one, love it. This is a good price.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

5. Default

I’ve been looking for Pereus in game.

Do these grant any extra exp gain?

Quote Originally Posted by Xannorath View Post
    Do these grant any extra exp gain?
    Only in that you can sit around with your hands free. The benefit though is that you can take a break in places where a sanct of any kind would drop. Also, you can put up your own tent, wherever you want it so long as it's outdoors (and not in town).
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Hit and miss man, I am slammed with work, not too interested in GS in general and am not keeping up. PMs are your best bet.

Why? Because racecar.

Tent is sold.

Why? Because racecar.

Is this similar to this tent I have? If so - also interested in selling:

>stand tent
    You quickly unfold the sapphire canvas tent, pull out the stakes, and spread it all out on the correct spot of ground. After a quick moment of pulling and standing, a sapphire canvas tent is upright and ready to go.

[Whistler's Pass, Road - 43]
    The road continues its ascent through the darkness towards what appears to be a large gate. You also see a sapphire canvas tent and a cobblestone path.
    Obvious paths: east, west

[XXX's Tent - ]
    The interior of the tent is pretty sparse. A faint mildewy smell permeates the air. Bits of sand and dirt are scattered across the floor. You also see a tent flap.
    Obvious exits: none

>fold tent
    You methodically unhook the body of the sapphire canvas tent from the stakes and fold it back up into a neat bundle.