Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kroderine katar

Quote Originally Posted by beldar17 View Post
    What is soul stone
    confluence thingy

I am so confused, didn't you buy this from Ardwen? Now he's buying it back? LOL
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    I am so confused, didn't you buy this from Ardwen? Now he's buying it back? LOL
    Sell high buy low

I'm gonna say 26m, just cause the idea of Ardwen getting even richer by buying back his own goods disturbs me.

its all about the profit! He can tell you what I offered him when he wanted to sell it back to me, more then the current bid!
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

6. Default

I'll meet the 40m buyout on the kroderine katar.
    I can be reached on the following
    Discord: grimreaper.1313
    [Formerly Grim Reaper#1313 until the great Discord name change of June 2023.]

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    I'll meet the 40m buyout on the kroderine katar.
    Like a boss.

excellent, profits all around!
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.