Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7x fully unlocked fana falchion with fire flares

Default 7x fully unlocked fana falchion with fire flares

a curved mithril falchion - Verdigris lines create an irregular patina across the expanse of the falchion's hilt, which is wrapped in partially rotted suede of an off-white and dingy brown hue. Fanciful curves in the handguard resemble the perverse body of an eel that twists from the pommel in an arc across the grip and settles across the fuller bisected blade to become the crossguard. Large and irregularly shaped barnacles pockmark the flat of the blade. You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.

+35, fire flares.
    Fully unlocked Fana Scripts.
    CB: 15m gsplayer413 TWICE
    BO: 20m
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 11-17-2017 at 09:43 AM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

5m
    Look for Kisun in game if you have any questions.

3. Default

6m

4. Default

5. Default

9m

Updated the current bid and lowered the BO.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Updated

11m

10. Default

12m