Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: giving gear to new players hurts their experience

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It takes like minutes to earn enough to buy vultite gear these days.

I wipe my ass with a million silvers.
    I think you've watched enough Donald Trump videos for today.

This thread brought back some memories. When I first started, must have been around '98 and I was just a dumb little rogue not even 6 trains yet, someone gave me a royal purple imflass broadsword, I could not even hold it, but I treasured it and still have it in a locker. My point though was it was a HUGE deal at that time, then a friend bought me a lightning flaring rolaren backsowrd when I made 10 and the world changed again!

Fast forward to now, I cannot give away 4X superior handaxes, no one even wants them, so they go to the pawn, guess it is just a sign of the times.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    This thread brought back some memories. When I first started, must have been around '98 and I was just a dumb little rogue not even 6 trains yet, someone gave me a royal purple imflass broadsword, I could not even hold it, but I treasured it and still have it in a locker. My point though was it was a HUGE deal at that time, then a friend bought me a lightning flaring rolaren backsowrd when I made 10 and the world changed again!

Fast forward to now, I cannot give away 4X superior handaxes, no one even wants them, so they go to the pawn, guess it is just a sign of the times.
    I'll buy you 4x superiors for 35k, then let them linger in my shop. Need to flush out my wares. Should be almost double pawn value iirc.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I'll buy you 4x superiors for 35k, then let them linger in my shop. Need to flush out my wares. Should be almost double pawn value iirc.
    As soon as I get my desktop set back up and start forging again I will let you know.