Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official: Simucon Indiegogo Giftbags Available Now

1. Default

Makes me speculate that summit academy might be next then. That will save me silvers cause I am not doing it this time. Of course I will have to let someone hold my silvers for the time that it's open lol

Considering summit academy would probably need the least amount of gm activity of the events. I know digging doesn't need much but they have to create all the t6's and such I think.
    Last edited by beldannon5; 11-09-2017 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Makes me speculate that summit academy might be next then. That will save me silvers cause I am not doing it this time. Of course I will have to let someone hold my silvers for the time that it's open lol
    Summit academy will be the December event... they'll add panning for gold and fishing games!
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

3. Default

lol that's great can you confirm?

Two items left actually from the campaign/tier.

The scripted item and the in game title.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Summit academy will be the December event... they'll add panning for gold and fishing games!
    LOLOLOLOL. Half-lol because panning for gold, half-lol because he's probably right.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Retser
    Hey Everyone, you can now claim your Goodies by using the GIFTBOX verb.

giftbox

Usage:
    GIFTBOX {OPTION}

Options:
    SIMUCON17 - Claims your Simucon Giftbag if unclaimed from 2017 (1/2).

There are still more accounts to be added to the list. If you use the command and your account is missing, it will instruct you to e-mail Sleken.

If you already have e-mailed him please be patient.

I posted this in the Gemstone area so that it gets main paged. Please continue the discussion under the previous topic under SIMUCON outside of GEMSTONE IV.

http://forums.play.net/forums/SimuCon/SimuCon%20'17/General%20Discussions/view

Retser, ASGM

This message was originally posted in Socializing, SimuCon. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/219/3183/view/134
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Estild Via Discord
    Estild - Today at 7:37 PMThere will be a separate announcement once titles are available. They won't require you to do anything other than set it if you want to use it.
    There will are 2 separate SimuCon gift boxes. The first is now available. The second one will have the scripted item and be available later.

Blog Entries

Official E-mail:

Thank you again to everyone who contributed to this campaign, and most especially thank you for your patience. The Goodie Bags have been distributed in GemStone IV, and can be claimed with the GIFTBOX command. If you cannot claim the giftbox, and know you should have one, please send an e-mail to GS4-SLEKEN@play.net, and be sure to include your account name AND the e-mail address you used when contributing through Indiegogo. Additionally, I know some of you still have not received or claimed your auction wins. If you're still pending on that, please e-mail GS4-ZYTHICA@play.net for assistance.

Thank you again!

--GM Zythica
    Last edited by Fallen; 11-10-2017 at 12:23 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Twitter
    Another batch of accounts have been added for the GIFTBOX from simucon! #SimuGoodieBag #gsplat