Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disparate Miscellany

Default Disparate Miscellany

Bid on my stuff. I want locker space and silver.
    Bidding will close sometime late Friday. The 10th.
    Auction over. If you see anything you want that was not bid on you can chat to me on Lich and see if I still have any of this stuff

a lacquered scrollworked illthorn runestaff: SOLD 25M budartagnan
    6x/6x acuity T4 Nervestaff. Also already T1 ensorcelled. You probably know the one.
    Pure, virginal and shares no affinity.
    https://gswiki.play.net/Nerve_staff/saved_posts

an enruned zorchar-shod runestaff. MB 1M
    This is an off the shelf lightning shock staff. 4x with air flares...and lots of really complicated unlocking potential. This was 2m at the last EG. I think 1.5M the EG before. I don't have the patience to work on this, maybe someone does. Follow link for more info.
    https://gswiki.play.net/Shock_Weapon

Angular rolaren leg greaves: SOLD 600k Arshwikk
    Some sadist GM thought this would make a good T5 digging prize.
    +20 Greaves
    It provides a bonus of 5 to Elemental Lore - Earth Ranks. No level requirement.
    The greaves looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
    You sense that the rolaren leg greaves will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

a fossilized black kraken tentacle: SOLD 2M His Mayorship
    Please don't bid on this so I can use it on my sorc.
    This is a prize token that, once REDEEMed, will "Grant a custom Grasp of the Grave (709) of black
    kraken tentacle.

a fossilized jellyfish tentacle: MB 500k
    Cool, but not as cool as a kraken one, right?
    This is a prize token that, once REDEEMed, will "Grant a custom Grasp of the Grave (709) of jellyfish
    tentacle.

a phial of dark coagulated blood: SOLD 2M Archeth
    This is a PERMANANT Gory Vial. In fact as far as I know it is the first EVER PERM GORYVIAL so it's an obscure piece of gemstone history! Does that increase it's value? Probably not.
    You swirl around the dark coagulated blood and determine there are unlimited doses left.
    A phial of dark coagulated blood is a GoryVial. You can SHAKE it to change how it alters items. It
    can stain dyeable items, or it can make a GoryWeapon have a temporary long description with max gore
    levels. When altering, the adjective must be the type of liquid, and the noun must be blood or
    ectoplasm.

a green-hued burnished ruic longbow: SOLD 500k nithell
    Acid flares are the best flares.*
    4x wand eating longbow
    This is a longbow that can be loaded with the following wands to impart elemental flares on the
    arrows/bolts it shoots as appropriate by the wand:
    Crystal wands - Acid flares
    *Not including the really good flares.

a gnarled witchwood crosier: MB 35k
    Not sure why I have this in this locker. I think it does something cool not sure what.
    Loresong just says +17 witchwood runestaff. Don't bid so I can pawn it and not feel bad.

pair of vaalin-sigiled silk gloves: MB 50k
    These gloves are made to be worn by pure magical professions. They can be altered, but require the sigils to remain intact and the gloves should be made of fabric. They also have a set show description that can't be removed, but more can be added to it. The sigils are currently described as vaalin. The sigils can be changed, but are limited to a 15 character descriptor.

ornate floral-motif rose gold mirror inset with tiny white moonstone dew drops: MB 50k
    Peer at this mirror and it not only lets you look at yourself, but gives you encouragement. Because you're good enough, smart enough and doggonne it, people like you!
    Some examples:
    The rose gold mirror says, "My Lord Alyos, you look mighty fine today."
    The rose gold mirror says, "My Lord Alyos, the sun rises each day to lay witness to your noble visage."
    The rose gold mirror says, "My Lord Alyos, you have impeccable taste as your attire is most exquisite, sir. Might I say that you look very suave"? Yes, yes you may.

a carved pearwood case: SOLD 75k malmuddy
    Nothing witty to say here.
    This is a morphing container. You can TURN it to switch from one tier to the next. If the current container is too full for the next, you will not be able to switch.

It currently has 4 tiers unlocked out of a possible total of 4.

Each tier can be altered with either a long description or a show. Each tier can also be lightened or deepened if it is not already at the maximum for either (see below).
    You turn your pearwood case and it blurs in your hands. When your hands still, you are holding an embroidered chainsil reticule.
    You turn your chainsil reticule and it blurs in your hands. When your hands still, you are holding an onyx-clasped coffee silk longcloak.
    You turn your coffee silk longcloak and it blurs in your hands. When your hands still, you are holding a suede-strappe sturdy leather rucksack.

frosted red glass perfume bottle shaped like a plump apple: MB 25k
    Does not smell like bananas.
    When applied, this perfume will produce the following scent.
    First-person: You have a sweet, fruity fragrance of apple about your skin.
    Your glass perfume bottle currently has 10 of a maximum 10 applications.

a glazed icy green bottle: MB 25k
    This is the nail polish the girl with the short skirt and looooong jacket wears.
    This icy green bottle contains nail lacquer that when applied via WEAR will alter your UNIQUE feature. Please note that if you are already wearing an item that modifies your UNIQUE feature, you cannot wear this lacquer.
    You examine the icy green bottle and determine it to be completely full at this time.

a delicate gold linen face wrap: MB 500k
    Disfigured from the nose down? There's a wrap for that!
    This wrap is a garment that covers the bottom half of the face. When worn, it will prevent others from seeing certain facial attributes and expressions. You could EAT, EXHALE, LICK, FLIP, PULL, RUB, and STARE at the wrap
    >lick my wr
    You stick out your tongue, which no one sees behind your linen face wrap.
    >stare my wrap
    Your eyes cross as you try to get a good look at your linen face wrap.

carved rowan horn banded with silvery mithril: MB 50k
    You feel that you'd get special messages when you WEAR, RUB, KISS, or RAISE the horn. Rangers also have access to WHISTLE, SMOOCH, and EXHALE.
    Last edited by Alyos; 11-10-2017 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Update

2. Default

I'll go 25m on the nerve staff.
    -Rencelas.

MB on the pearwood case please

mb on ruic long bow

1m on the goryvial

Can the gory vial be used on regular weapons? If yes, I'll go 1.5m

Quote Originally Posted by Xannorath View Post
    Can the gory vial be used on regular weapons? If yes, I'll go 1.5m
    Yes! and NO! Well, sometimes...here is more info:
    Author: SIMU-WYROM
    Date: 11/03/2016 02:23 PM EDT
    Subject: GoryVials - Dyeing Feature

Saw a bug report on GoryVials and not being able to dye certain items. So let me give you a run down on what cannot be dyed via GoryVials.

Metal items.
    Pelts.
    Foraged items.
    Artisan items.
    Gems.
    Shells.
    Generic treasure items (a gem-inset baton)

Even if a scripted item allows dyeing, the above list will still be blocked. Scripted items, by default, deny dyeing though.

I tested it on wood:
    >pour my blood on my staff
    Pouring the dark coagulated blood on a quarter staff will permanently stain the staff in blood, altering the way it looks. If you REALLY want to go through with that, try pouring again in the next 30 seconds. The end result will look like a quarter staff soiled with dark coagulated blood.
    >pour my blood on my staff
    You pour the dark coagulated blood on your quarter staff, dousing it with blood.
    >glance
    You glance down to see a quarter staff soiled with dark coagulated blood in your right hand and a phial of dark coagulated blood in your left hand.

You can also alter the vial to change the description of the dye, so if you made it frothy oozey blood, it would dye things that way instead.
    I'm not sure if this means you want to bid 1.5M on it, but if you do please say so and I will update the current bid.
    As I was unaware of this awesome property, I'm off to dye all my stuff that's not metal etc. while I still own it. Don't worry, I wont use up all the UNLIMITED charges.

8. Default

100k on the rolaren leg greaves

Angular rolaren leg greaves: CB 100k Arshwikk
    Some sadist GM thought this would make a good T5 digging prize.
    +20 Greaves
    It provides a bonus of 5 to Elemental Lore - Earth Ranks. No level requirement.
    The greaves looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
    You sense that the rolaren leg greaves will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

MB on the fossilized black kraken tentacle, sorry!
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--