Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Antifa 4 November Attacks!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

1. Default

It's far more than I have on twitter :|

All have been deactivated on Twitter.
    This is the funniest part to me. Deactivated for what? For being trolls? For being owned by them dastardly Russians? This is just beyond hilarious. Red fever is alive and well on the left.

3. Default

Is it really red fever when state sponsored Russian propagandists are using social media to fuel fights between conservatives and liberals?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Is it really red fever when state sponsored Russian propagandists are using social media to fuel fights between conservatives and liberals?
    Yes.

5. Default

Do you think what Russia is doing is a good thing? Should the US not do anything about it?

Do you think what Russia is doing is a good thing? Should the US not do anything about it?
    In the words of Hillary Clinton; what difference does it make?

If these were private Russian citizens should they be banned from Twitter? It's social media for Christ's sake.

7. Default

Twitter has terms of service that users must agree upon. Twitter does not allow for fake users unless said account identifies itself as a fake account. That's why the accounts were banned.

Twitter has terms of service that users must agree upon. Twitter does not allow for fake users unless said account identifies itself as a fake account. That's why the accounts were banned.
    I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit. Considering all of the fake Donald Trump accounts that don't state they are fake accounts I'm gonna guess this is Twitter engaging in yet more selective rule enforcement.

9. Default

Bullshit? It's right there in Twitters TOS. And I thought you were an American patriot? You have 0 issue with a foreign country actively trying cause shit in our country? You're about as much of a Republican as Latrin is.

Bullshit? It's right there in Twitters TOS.
    Did you just ignore the rest of my post or what? Figures.

And I thought you were an American patriot? You have 0 issue with a foreign country actively trying cause shit in our country? You're about as much of a Republican as Latrin is.
    LOL. Again, it's Twitter. We're not exactly talking about them hacking NORAD or something.

Honestly if I were you I would be more concerned with the rise of Antifa and the admitted Communists among their ranks and the complicit media than I would about Russian Twitter troll accounts. But hey, we have to make THIS a big deal because the Twitter accounts were posing as Republicans. OHhHhhHHhHH! Scary!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-04-2017 at 04:34 AM.