Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft Classic

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Probably the worst thing that most people have likely forgotten: mounts. Gold doesn't rain from the fucking sky and the mounts were expensive (and slow as fuck by modern standards, not to mention lack of flying, of course). I hope anyone playing enjoys AV, because they're gonna need that rep for the epic mount.
    I didn't get my first mount until BC released, and that was with a gift of 10 gold from a friend. 40 gold was a LOT of money back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    It would be pretty sweet if they add the LFG tool to this.
    It seems like the majority (or at least vocal minority) are really, really against the LFG tool because of "server identity". I like it, but I played on a low pop server where it was hard to get group content done. I suppose that raises the question of how many servers Blizzard will dedicate to Classic.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

If folks are going to play, anyone down for a GS guild?
    If you shoot for the stars you will burn up in the atmosphere

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Malisai View Post
    If folks are going to play, anyone down for a GS guild?
    Perchance.

4. Default

I was in an av that went for days. Was there for can't remember how many hoursnof it. Summoned the god a bunch of times was fun. Probabky going it be a long time till its out

might need to buy adult diapers for this

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Perchance.
    Only if it's horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I didn't get my first mount until BC released, and that was with a gift of 10 gold from a friend. 40 gold was a LOT of money back then.
    I managed to do alright once I got my alchemist leveled up. Undeath to water transmute made some solid gold back then and once I bought the recipe it was basically a passive source of income. My main was a warlock, so the 'free' mount quest was nice also. The mage and shaman both farmed the shit out of AV for discounted wolf mount. I can't imagine going all the way to BC without a mount.
    Last edited by subzero; 11-03-2017 at 10:22 PM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

It seems like the majority (or at least vocal minority) are really, really against the LFG tool because of "server identity". I like it, but I played on a low pop server where it was hard to get group content done. I suppose that raises the question of how many servers Blizzard will dedicate to Classic.
    I was meaning on a server only basis I guess, I understand the argument though on the basis of how it hurt guilds . When they changed to cross realm PvP it really changed the flavor of the battle ground experience too.

I can't imagine there only being one classic realm, I would imagine there will be in the 10's of thousands of players on the classic realms. Depending on success I would also bet they will come out with BC servers later.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

The hurt to guild came with the introduction of 25 mans vs 20 mans. If they introduced 20 mans, the 40 man guilds would've just had to split their raids in half. Instead, they made 25 mans...which forced guilds to pick and choose.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Malisai View Post
    Rhok was my first, holy shit, look at what I have weapon.
    Empyrean Demolisher for my rogue