Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 78 of 78

Thread: World of Warcraft Classic

  1. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Methais plays GS while yelling at kids to climb the rope.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Wait so Methais is projecting to pk?


    pk is currently trying to climb the shit rope
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,465
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Wrong. I only play GS with a steering wheel and foot pedals.
    I have a HOTAS setup with the trigger bound to ATT RAT
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  3. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I have a HOTAS setup with the trigger bound to ATT RAT
    Throttle for stancing.

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,465
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,319
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    How can they afford the hundreds of trillions of dollars it takes to run the server though?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    How can they afford the hundreds of trillions of dollars it takes to run the server though?
    Stillfront is backing them.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Nice to get it confirmed.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Stillfront is backing them.
    Their going to share Gemstones quantum computer.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •