Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft Classic

Default World of Warcraft Classic

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Playing Gemstones, I do miss Wow sometimes. 40 man raids lots of friends, leveling being hard. Graphics.

Blog Entries

Thousand Needles here I come.

I think some people are going to get an eye opener with how "balanced" the pvp was. True stun lock rogues night elf hunters stealthing and one shotting people. WF shamans. Only have basically one viable spec.

honestly though, i might go ahead and try it again. I had fun in vanilla.

Also, south shore.
    Last edited by Malisai; 11-03-2017 at 04:21 PM.
    If you shoot for the stars you will burn up in the atmosphere

just watched a thing of all the trailers from all the WOW's. Makes me want to play wow again lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Malisai View Post
    I think some people are going to get an eye opener with how "balanced" the pvp was. True stun lock rogues night elf hunters stealthing and one shotting people. WF shamans. Only have basically one viable spec.
    I have fond memories of vanilla WoW but I sure don't want to go back to spending talent points on threat generation and buying ammo for bows.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Seems like forever ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Malisai View Post

honestly though, i might go ahead and try it again. I had fun in vanilla.

Also, south shore.
    PvP might be the best thing about it, actually. Sure, there are broken aspects to it, but it was still fun. Crowd control removal not being readily available to everyone was nice in a way (yay for Will of the Forsaken). The return of the dishonorable kill! Would be fun to see some of the old spells that have been ditched return; all of the curses, mana drain (fuck you, paladin!), summon-via-group Doomguard, etc. I thought the Horde having Shaman and Alliance having Paladin was nice. The old raid-style Strat and Scholomance were good back in the day, too.

There are drawbacks, though. Retardedly long Alterac Valley games, having to farm soul shards and essentially having zero bag space if you want to raid, then having to turn around and spend all of those shards on one healthstone at a time that you then had to trade off to people (used to be three 'levels' of healthstones based on talents, too, so that was fun) before making another 30 something times, and then later needing a few people to log out inside the raid in safe spots so the raid could be summoned in the next day (you DID farm shards on trash, right?!) ahead of the respawning trash that no one wants to clear again.

Probably the worst thing that most people have likely forgotten: mounts. Gold doesn't rain from the fucking sky and the mounts were expensive (and slow as fuck by modern standards, not to mention lack of flying, of course). I hope anyone playing enjoys AV, because they're gonna need that rep for the epic mount.

I dunno. I think people will have fun with it for a minute. I'm curious if they plan to drop 100% of the content on day one or if they're going to stagger releases. Also, I'm assuming this means no cross-realms mumbojumbo? Either way, I'm betting the PvP-minded people get the longest run out of it. At least the servers will be able to handle things so there won't be any loot-sliding!

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Seems like forever ago.
    It was forever ago. 2004.
    Last edited by subzero; 11-03-2017 at 05:58 PM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

Glad they're finally giving players what they've been asking for.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

10. Default

i played for 7 straight years probably a total of 9