Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 78

Thread: World of Warcraft Classic

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    684
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Wonder if this will be sub based. Assuming yes buT if it's just a game you buy then count me in!

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    Wonder if this will be sub based. Assuming yes buT if it's just a game you buy then count me in!
    I'm sure itll be sub based and just another server so you'd need the 15 dollar a month or whatever wow sub.

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malisai View Post
    Rhok was my first, holy shit, look at what I have weapon.
    As soon as my warrior turned 70 (or 60, might have been in vanilla I don't remember) I crafted a Stormherald and went straight into AV with that and a bunch of quest blues and green and annihilated everyone. Battlegrounds as a warrior with a competent healer is some of the most fun shit in the universe.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malisai View Post
    Rhok was my first, holy shit, look at what I have weapon.
    Mine was the Bloodlords Defender, our main tank already had Quel'Serrar.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  5. #35

    Default

    This will probably turn out to be fun for folks that want it. I've certainly enjoyed the Everquest progression servers.

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    As soon as my warrior turned 70 (or 60, might have been in vanilla I don't remember) I crafted a Stormherald and went straight into AV with that and a bunch of quest blues and green and annihilated everyone. Battlegrounds as a warrior with a competent healer is some of the most fun shit in the universe.
    70, to use Stormherald.

    I still have screenshots on my old pc somewhere of random battleground matches that got savagely dominated by my warrior (full 60 pvp armor with Sulfuras) and a pocket holy paladin.


    I played WoW from release until the end of Mists, and I don't know, I think some people might have their rose-tinted glasses on thinking about how fun Vanilla was. The quality of life improvements alone...

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,704
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    60 was the vanilla cap. 70 was BC.
    Last edited by Gelston; 11-04-2017 at 03:40 PM.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    684
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalishar View Post
    70, to use Stormherald.

    I still have screenshots on my old pc somewhere of random battleground matches that got savagely dominated by my warrior (full 60 pvp armor with Sulfuras) and a pocket holy paladin.


    I played WoW from release until the end of Mists, and I don't know, I think some people might have their rose-tinted glasses on thinking about how fun Vanilla was. The quality of life improvements alone...

    Vanilla was great but I think the games pinnacle was BC. That being said I think I'd gain more fun in pop in vanilla than probably now. I tapped out after whatever the heck last expansion prior to the current. AlthoUgh I did enjoy RBG

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,593
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalishar View Post
    Stormherald.
    God I miss the crafting specializations.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalishar View Post
    I think some people might have their rose-tinted glasses on thinking about how fun Vanilla was. The quality of life improvements alone...
    I enjoyed the fuck out of WoW for the first 2 years or so. One of the top raiding/PVP guilds in the world and Vin Diesel was a member.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •