Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft Classic

Blog Entries

Wonder if this will be sub based. Assuming yes buT if it's just a game you buy then count me in!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    Wonder if this will be sub based. Assuming yes buT if it's just a game you buy then count me in!
    I'm sure itll be sub based and just another server so you'd need the 15 dollar a month or whatever wow sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Malisai View Post
    Rhok was my first, holy shit, look at what I have weapon.
    As soon as my warrior turned 70 (or 60, might have been in vanilla I don't remember) I crafted a Stormherald and went straight into AV with that and a bunch of quest blues and green and annihilated everyone. Battlegrounds as a warrior with a competent healer is some of the most fun shit in the universe.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Malisai View Post
    Rhok was my first, holy shit, look at what I have weapon.
    Mine was the Bloodlords Defender, our main tank already had Quel'Serrar.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

This will probably turn out to be fun for folks that want it. I've certainly enjoyed the Everquest progression servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    As soon as my warrior turned 70 (or 60, might have been in vanilla I don't remember) I crafted a Stormherald and went straight into AV with that and a bunch of quest blues and green and annihilated everyone. Battlegrounds as a warrior with a competent healer is some of the most fun shit in the universe.
    70, to use Stormherald.

I still have screenshots on my old pc somewhere of random battleground matches that got savagely dominated by my warrior (full 60 pvp armor with Sulfuras) and a pocket holy paladin.

I played WoW from release until the end of Mists, and I don't know, I think some people might have their rose-tinted glasses on thinking about how fun Vanilla was. The quality of life improvements alone...

Blog Entries

60 was the vanilla cap. 70 was BC.
    Last edited by Gelston; 11-04-2017 at 03:40 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kalishar View Post
    70, to use Stormherald.

I still have screenshots on my old pc somewhere of random battleground matches that got savagely dominated by my warrior (full 60 pvp armor with Sulfuras) and a pocket holy paladin.

I played WoW from release until the end of Mists, and I don't know, I think some people might have their rose-tinted glasses on thinking about how fun Vanilla was. The quality of life improvements alone...

Vanilla was great but I think the games pinnacle was BC. That being said I think I'd gain more fun in pop in vanilla than probably now. I tapped out after whatever the heck last expansion prior to the current. AlthoUgh I did enjoy RBG

Blog Entries

Stormherald.
    God I miss the crafting specializations.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

10. Default

I think some people might have their rose-tinted glasses on thinking about how fun Vanilla was. The quality of life improvements alone...
    I enjoyed the fuck out of WoW for the first 2 years or so. One of the top raiding/PVP guilds in the world and Vin Diesel was a member.