Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft Classic

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I enjoyed the fuck out of WoW for the first 2 years or so. One of the top raiding/PVP guilds in the world and Vin Diesel was a member.
    Is this your version of 'my dad works at Nintendo'?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalishar View Post
    I think some people might have their rose-tinted glasses on thinking about how fun Vanilla was. The quality of life improvements alone...
    This will probably be the case with some people but I think it'll be a huge success with most people. It'll also be nice to see Orgrimmar pre-Cataclysm again. The game didn't feel the same to me anymore after Cataclysm came out but I could never put my finger on why. Or maybe I just happened to burn out around that time. I agree about the quality of life improvements though, that's going to take some getting used to again, not having a lot of those in place.

I have no idea how it's gonna go for me but I'm gonna check it out for sure. If for no other reason than to see how their servers handle shit like TM/Southshore battles that would frequently crash the game back then 13 years ago.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-04-2017 at 07:02 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    no

Blog Entries

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

5. Default

Aww, so I can't repeat the grind to Rank 13 Field Marshal on Skullcrusher again. Whew.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

The excitement for vanilla seems a lot like rose-tinted nostalgia, but that could just be me. I quit at the end of Lich King, raided a lot in vanilla but wasn't in a high end guild or anything and I remember the timesink.

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post

The excitement for vanilla seems a lot like rose-tinted nostalgia, but that could just be me. I quit at the end of Lich King, raided a lot in vanilla but wasn't in a high end guild or anything and I remember the timesink.
    I think people will still be ok with the content. What’s really gonna fuck with people is the lack of quality of life improvements Blizzard has made since vanilla that everyone takes for granted now.

Kind of like how people who want to live in medieval times. The atmosphere is probably cool for a while until you have to deal with other things, like toilets not being invented yet, people not giving a fuck about hygiene and it not being a big deal, electricity, etc.

But mostly for lack of a good shitter.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-15-2018 at 04:46 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I think people will still be ok with the content. What’s really gonna fuck with people is the lack of quality of life improvements Blizzard has made since vanilla that everyone takes for granted now.

Kind of like how people who want to live in medieval times. The atmosphere is probably cool for a while until you have to deal with other things, like toilets not being invented yet, people not giving a fuck about hygiene and it not being a big deal, electricity, etc.

But mostly for lack of a good shitter.
    Yeah, I'd agree with that.

Wasn't this the era where every raid wanted a warlock so they could summon players to the instance because it was a PITA to get everyone to a raid on time?

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    Wasn't this the era where every raid wanted a warlock so they could summon players to the instance because it was a PITA to get everyone to a raid on time?
    Hell yes. And waiting on healthstones to be made.

edit: Er I think it was soulstones. It's been a while, I've slept since then.
    Last edited by Velfi; 06-15-2018 at 05:13 PM.