Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Donna Brazile spills the beans on DNC corruption/cheating.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    "not always the case" is a very key part of what I was saying.

Politics have ALWAYS been controlled by people with money... it's been that way since the advent of money. That will never change.

But an individual can climb up the ladder and become President and not actually have a ton of money himself/herself. Examples of this are:

Lincoln
    Grant
    Jackson
    Ford
    Obama
    Truman
    Wilson
    Yes, but you pointed out that 2016 changed that... Trump isn't a good example of that.

Blog Entries

No. I never, ever said that or implied that.

Wut?

Wut?
    You implied that somehow 2016 changed "asshole(s) with the money control politics". It didn't.

Second point, Trump is both playing up his wealth and downplaying it.

The Man is Trump, as I put earlier. The Bitch is obviously the only opponent he had in the election.
    Last edited by Gelston; 11-03-2017 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Yes, but you pointed out that 2016 changed that... Trump isn't a good example of that.
    Merely used Trump as an example as the one who spends the most money doesn't always win.

Didn't use Trump as an example of how a "poor" person can become President. Obama already did that in 2008.

Blog Entries

Merely used Trump as an example as the one who spends the most money doesn't always win.

Didn't use Trump as an example of how a "poor" person can become President. Obama already did that in 2008.
    Shit, Obama had the highest expenditure in a campaign until Hillary. I imagine next election the bar will move again.

You implied that somehow 2016 changed "asshole(s) with the money control politics". It didn't.
    Read your post again. You said "So what are you saying? That Trump and the RNC don't have the money?"

Never made that point at all.

Second point, Trump is both playing up his wealth and downplaying it.
    I don't think he ever really downplayed it. He said he's so rich, he's not beholding to special interest groups.

His ego would never allow him to downplay his wealth. It's as much a part of him as his hair.

The Man is Trump, as I put earlier. The Bitch is obviously the only opponent he had in the election.
    Yea.. just not sure what that had to do with the point of the thread.

I dislike Trump as a human being.. but he's still 10000000000003004204020420420242144221x better than Hillary Clinton

Shit, Obama had the highest expenditure in a campaign until Hillary. I imagine next election the bar will move again.
    No doubt. 2020 will be entertaining to say the least... from both sides trying to beat Trump. I imagine he will have to fend off Republicans from getting the nomination.

I think 2016 proved that is not always the case
    That's exactly why they let it happen. What a ripe opportunity to reel people back in!

But an individual can climb up the ladder and become President and not actually have a ton of money himself/herself.
    Oh, it doesn't have to be the person running for the position that has the money. If someone without money gets the job, it's because the people with the money allowed it.
    Last edited by subzero; 11-03-2017 at 06:07 PM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

I was pointing out that Trump is one of those folks with the money. 2016 didn't change the fact that money controls politics.
    One day Simucoins will control politics.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    One day Simucoins will control politics.
    Breath meter. 1 simucoin for 1 min oxygen!

10. Default

A new book by Donna Brazile, the former interim chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), has been making headlines for its controversial claims about the 2016 presidential election and the Hillary Clinton campaign. But the provocative points start even before the first chapter, as Brazile reportedly dedicated the book in part to Seth Rich, the DNC staffer whose murder launched a conspiracy theory.

???