Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling a quiver and other stuff.....

i guess its not perfect, tried to do it without singing to them and just by memory. my bad. If anyone finds item not to their liking when they buy it, they can take back bid. Im easy going.
    bought so many things in last month ... its all very confusing.

You analyze your ruic-shafted pike and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

You can tell that the pike is as light as it can get.

You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph. A faint aura of holy light radiates from the pike. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the pike. Two spherical depressions adorn the ruic-shafted pike, approximately the size and shape of a small gem. The chambers currently hold a shining hoarfrost white orb.

The chamber surrounding a shining hoarfrost white orb is alive with steady radiance. It appears to have come a bit loose in its depression, and could easily be pried free without causing any damage.

Your analyze seems to confirm the fusion aspect. When you bought the item, was it advertised to you that it was "perfect"? If so, who did you buy it from? If the orb is +13 to polearms, you should post the whole loresong and in this case post who you had sing to it.

Archales sang to it. I am not making him sing to it again so i can record it.

Drauz this is the maul:

The first thing that strikes you about the maul is the weight, which is about 8 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 500,000 silvers. You can also tell that the ebon golvern maul is predominantly crafted of golvern.
    As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the ebon golvern maul in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic shrouded with a haze of necrosis around the ebon golvern maul. You sense that this is some type of holy item. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the maul is as some type of weapon. A sense of deep seated hatred clings to the ebon golvern maul, as if it had been crafted with a specific purpose.
    >
    As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the ebon golvern maul in your hand...

It has a bonus of +25 from a normal maul, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively. It also has many more uses of some kind of special ability. This ebon golvern maul seems to be the bane of all undead creatures that can be affected by it.
    As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the ebon golvern maul in your hand...

The harmonics generated tell you that the maul has been temporarily blessed to help fight the undead.
    A strange necrotic haze sours your melody slightly, indicating that Xandalf has infused the maul with the second tier of permanent Ensorcellment.

This ebon golvern maul flares with a disintegrating substance when employed against all undead creatures that can be affected by it.>

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beldar17 View Post
    Archales sang to it. I am not making him sing to it again so i can record it.

Drauz this is the maul:

The first thing that strikes you about the maul is the weight, which is about 8 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 500,000 silvers. You can also tell that the ebon golvern maul is predominantly crafted of golvern.
    As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the ebon golvern maul in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic shrouded with a haze of necrosis around the ebon golvern maul. You sense that this is some type of holy item. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the maul is as some type of weapon. A sense of deep seated hatred clings to the ebon golvern maul, as if it had been crafted with a specific purpose.
    >

It has a bonus of +25 from a normal maul, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively. It also has many more uses of some kind of special ability. This ebon golvern maul seems to be the bane of all undead creatures that can be affected by it.

The harmonics generated tell you that the maul has been temporarily blessed to help fight the undead.
    A strange necrotic haze sours your melody slightly, indicating that Xandalf has infused the maul with the second tier of permanent Ensorcellment.

This ebon golvern maul flares with a disintegrating substance when employed against all undead creatures that can be affected by it.>
    This ebon golvern maul seems to be the bane of all undead creatures that can be affected by it.

This is the messaging Estild said was for lesser UB.

https://forums.elanthia.online/topic/640/undead-bane

Sorry! I'm going to have to withdraw my bid on the maul. I assumed it was the standard undead bane, and not lesser.

thats fine, its made me sad too talking to gms about it.

7m on the wide steel band (giantman language ring)... thanks!
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

8. Default

10m on the wide steel band language ring please.

8m on the pike

12m on the wide steel band doohickey, thanks!
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--