Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Gemstone PRIME HARDCORE Official Thread

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    Easier to set my entire demeanor cold, less he start chasing me down with a wizard or some shit.
    Demeanor doesn't prevent spells.

Well then I guess my solution is to stay out of TSC , or you know take the other advice and get someone to come kill him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Demeanor doesn't prevent spells.
    Really wish that would change. Turn all defensive/utility spells into requiring a warding roll to land should your demeanor be set to reserved/cold.
    Last edited by Fallen; 11-02-2017 at 02:07 PM.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    Speaking to you, Krello says, "Don't eat herbs in town square."
    This reminds me of a different empath from a few years ago who would steal all the herbs from the bench/herb-bin, and auto-heal people, because that was what 'her character' did.... to say that I made sure to eat herbs in front of her, and had 'demeanor empath cold' on for a while, is an understatement.

Also: makes me want to go harm myself gravely, and then go ask him for healing, and watch him not get any exp off of it. ::neneer::
    Last edited by mgoddess; 11-02-2017 at 02:30 PM.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

5. Default

I made a hardcore character. Trixsi, Faendryl, Wizard, Ta'vaalor. F2P.
    Last edited by snarlingmaiden; 11-04-2017 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Added F2P

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by snarlingmaiden View Post
    I made a hardcore character. Trixsi, Faendryl, Wizard, Ta'vaalor. F2P.
    DEAD at level 4 to a Dark Apparition

NEW HC Alt:

Name: Mazikene
    Profession: Wizard Level: 0
    Race: Aelotoi
    F2P

Hubby's HC Alt:

Name: Bakugo
    Profession: Ranger Level: 0
    Race: Aelotoi Gender: Male
    F2P

He is trying to get the password to his PC account, will be hearing soon.
    Kaseopea's player

Blog Entries

Ouch. Better luck next time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Why delete? couldn't you just retire them (out of the contest)?I mean there's no way in fuck I'm deleting a level 50+ character..
    To be fair, you don't have any characters to retire anyways.

Blog Entries

A few notes.

In a little over one week since going live, we now have over 30 active HARDCORE participants in the competition. My sincere thanks to everyone who decided to join in on the fun.

The leaderboards have been significantly updated on the wiki and on each unofficial message board. Along with the standard Title/Level and Society achievements, Guild Skill, Artisan Skill, Locksmithing, and Adventurer Guild skills have also been added. In the near future I will announce prizes for some of these achievements, so be on the lookout!

Two new rule changes have been drafted and will go into effect tomorrow (November 9th 2017) should there be no issues that arise after being reviewed by the HARDCORE community. Please see below and feel free to comment should you have questions, concerns, or suggestions. Note that these points are largely for clarification purposes and should not have an impact on your current method of playing.

HARDCORE characters may perform services for non-HARDCORE characters such as (but not limited to) Healing, Locksmithing, Spellups, Loresinging, Blessing, Armor Adjustment, Scroll Infusion, Enchanting, and Ensorcelling. However, the HARDCORE character may not receive any reward or payment for said service outside of those provided by the game itself (Experience, Guild Reps, etc). These services cannot be provided to an alternate account of the player (AKA MAing) and should not be abused solely to earn "safe" experience.
    HARDCORE characters are not permitted to take part in pay festivals where real life currency is exchanged for a ticket such as Ebon Gate. Festivals that are free to all are permitted. The exception to this rule is if a HARDCORE character wins entry to a pay festival via in-game means such as finding a ticket in the treasure system. Should this occur, the participant must announce his win in an appropriate thread (See links at end of wiki page) in the interest of full disclosure.
    A player has suggested tracking original HARDCORE characters run by players who have yet to die during competition and marking them in the logs with an asterisk (*). This would provide a small bit of recognition for the longest running characters in the competition. An alternative option would be to provide a date of inception for each character to serve a similar purpose. If you have an opinion on the matter, please speak out and it will be taken into consideration moving forward.

Thanks for reading and good luck out there!
    Last edited by Fallen; 11-08-2017 at 03:08 PM.

If you did anything other than troll, you'd probably know that healing is the very largely inconsistent.... so if your goal is to gain levels... hunting with ANY character with high logic gives you the best shot at completing your goals.