Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Gemstone PRIME HARDCORE Official Thread

Blog Entries

As requested, rules regarding group hunting have been clarified: When hunting with other HARDCORE characters, all members of the party should be able to gain experience from at least one of the creatures in the given area. Any member of the party may skin the corpse or loot the creature regardless of whether or not they landed the killing blow. However, loot may not be shared. Whoever performs skinning will keep the skin, and whoever loots the corpse keeps all resulting treasure. Silver/Loot may not be shared at any point once gained. Alternate taking turns skinning and/or looting should you wish to divide the spoils.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    As requested, rules regarding group hunting have been clarified: When hunting with other HARDCORE characters, all members of the party should be able to gain experience from at least one of the creatures in the given area. Any member of the party may skin the corpse or loot the creature regardless of whether or not they landed the killing blow. However, loot may not be shared. Whoever performs skinning will keep the skin, and whoever loots the corpse keeps all resulting treasure. Silver/Loot may not be shared at any point once gained. Alternate taking turns skinning and/or looting should you wish to divide the spoils.
    Is GoS not an option? If you clarified elsewhere, I appologize as I didn't see it.
    2013 PC FF Champion

"Rules are rules and when Timmy sticks a battleaxe in your chest you have to sit down and count to 100." - Sera Blanche

[PrivateTo]-GSIV:Vishra: "like I'd start off by making you wear this leather ball gag I have"
    [Private]-GSIV:Vishra: "you sound like my mother"

Blog Entries

What about these rules would cause conflict with GoS?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    What about these rules would cause conflict with GoS?
    The last step. Trying not to blatantly spoil it for anyone.
    2013 PC FF Champion

"Rules are rules and when Timmy sticks a battleaxe in your chest you have to sit down and count to 100." - Sera Blanche

[PrivateTo]-GSIV:Vishra: "like I'd start off by making you wear this leather ball gag I have"

Blog Entries

I'm not familiar with all the GoS steps, but any need to violate the rules in order to fulfill a condition of a given society is permitted within the competition.

I am, and still confused.

It does not require a PC group.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    I am, and still confused.

It does not require a PC group.
    I forgot how to PC. I didn't mean to quote the group thingy. It's just a general question about the HARDCORE aspect of things.
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ah, I get it now.

Blog Entries

I don't know what the last GoS step is but I do know within the rules there is a line saying if a society requires death as part of completion/continuation than that is allowed.

Blog Entries

Since our last update we lost our F2P character Horfiz to a pack of rabid Kobolds who caught him sleeping, Duillen and Banleus to Lesser Orcs, Hartkorre to the dreaded Disconnect, and Day 1’s beloved Mirienda to an errant Gas Cloud. Her successor Maranida quickly fell at the hands of a Dark Vysan’s icy grasp, but another shall soon rise to take her place. We’ve also added Orwac, Tannellen’s distant successor along with Ainudraug to the HARDCORE Paladin ranks. Kratikus the warrior, Mazikeene (The 6th? of her name) the Wizard, and finally Murphin (Of Horfiz fame) the F2P Human Empath all have stepped up to heed the call. Wish them luck, they’ll need it.
    Last edited by Fallen; 12-08-2017 at 01:18 PM.