Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: T6 Jackpot

5.5m
    Look for Kisun in game if you have any questions.

Would it have been OP to make it very heavily sighted?

6m

^
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

^

^

Interesting that bids were "Bids will be updated 1x per day."

So my bid which should've won, got replaced instead 5 days later by what seems to be one of the owners. Not underhanded at all...

Quote Originally Posted by zephyrii View Post
    Interesting that bids were "Bids will be updated 1x per day."

So my bid which should've won, got replaced instead 5 days later by what seems to be one of the owners. Not underhanded at all...
    On 11-3-17:

[Merchant]-GSIV:Zephyrn: "looking for SashaFierce from PC"
    [PrivateTo]-GSIV:Zephyrn: "Hello"
    [Private]-GSIV:Zephyrn: "hi. wanted to understand what's happening with the bow auction. i have the highest bid for like almost 4 days now...how come its still not sold?"
    [PrivateTo]-GSIV:Zephyrn: "Because it's owned by 3 people and I need to communicate with them."
    [PrivateTo]-GSIV:Zephyrn: "You also bid on 11/1 - It's now 11/3."
    [Private]-GSIV:Zephyrn: "ah, i'm 11/4 where i am already. is there an estimate for when this auction will end?"
    [PrivateTo]-GSIV:Zephyrn: "We're currently discussing a buyout offer - So I don't think it's going to be won for 6m."
    [Private]-GSIV:Zephyrn: "ok, however i feel that's a bit unfair as it was posted without that info. if 6m was really too low for the item, perhaps next time you should put a higher mb on it"

You bid on 11-1 at 9:50 AM. So let's say going once on 11-2 at 9:50 AM, going twice on 11-3 at 9:50 AM and it would have been marked sold on 11-4 at 9:50 AM.

If you look at the original post:
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 11-04-2017 at 04:42 AM.

I placed a bid myself, at 4:42 AM - 5 hours prior to when you feel it should have been marked sold to you.

I made it clear I was in discussions with the other owners, I let you know that your 6m bid wasn't going to win.

I placed my offer as a bid, instead of as a buyout, to give you a chance to bid more and pay a fair market value for the item.

I offered to buy out the other owners, so that they received more than 2m for their T6 Jackpot pull, which cost 250k seashells.
    I'm sorry you feel like you should have won a 7x heavily sighted bow for 6m.
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 11-07-2017 at 06:26 AM.

"I'm sorry you feel like you should have won a 7x heavily sighted bow for 6m."

And that right there is the problem, you made your own bid so I wouldn't win because you felt it was too low...well that's what an auction is and that's what minimum bids are for. If you felt it should've been sold for a minimum of 15m, then you put a 15m minimum bid or you put it in a flat priced sale. I've had plenty of auctions where, unfortunately there wasn't enough people and well, it sold for less than what I would've liked, that's tough but just like the times when some people overbid for something, that's what auctions are.

While its one thing to get a buyout bid, a buyout bid from yourself as an owner is stretching credibility. I've never seen an auction by bid on by the original poster and in all real auctions.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyrii View Post
    "I'm sorry you feel like you should have won a 7x heavily sighted bow for 6m."

And that right there is the problem, you made your own bid so I wouldn't win because you felt it was too low...well that's what an auction is and that's what minimum bids are for. If you felt it should've been sold for a minimum of 15m, then you put a 15m minimum bid or you put it in a flat priced sale. I've had plenty of auctions where, unfortunately there wasn't enough people and well, it sold for less than what I would've liked, that's tough but just like the times when some people overbid for something, that's what auctions are.

While its one thing to get a buyout bid, a buyout bid from yourself as an owner is stretching credibility. I've never seen an auction by bid on by the original poster and in all real auctions.

I placed a bid because the current bid was low and it was a good deal.

Prior to pulling the T6 jackpot, the 3 of us who pooled seashells agreed that we could buy out the other 2 if we were interested in the item. But the item had to be auctioned, we could simply bid on the item and not pay out our 1/3rd if won.

I contacted the other 2 owners, stated what the CB is, and offered to buy them out so they got more than 2m silvers.

They aren't interested in the item for themselves, and agreed to my buyout offer.

Instead of just yanking the item for myself, I placed my offer as the current bid. If you want the bow, you can make a better offer.

This is still an auction, you were just outbid. I'm not the sole owner of the bow, yet. I only own 1/3rd of it. You may not like it, but I'd rather give the other 2 people who paid 80k+ seashells for a T6 jackpot more silvers myself, than to let it sell for 6m and they only get 2m. I don't have any plans to even use it, but I feel like they deserve more than 2m silvers for their T6 Jackpot.