Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hagfish prize

I didn't go to any or buy a box but pretty sure I saw a few announcements for box unlocking for these.

10 would still be far higher than any ones worked on this fest.

Yeah, they are two off the shelf. I got one unlocked to 5 as did some others. That is the only 10 slot currently in existence, I guess it is either T3 or T2 depending upon whether you consider off the shelf T0 or T1.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nephelem View Post
    Yeah, they are two off the shelf. I got one unlocked to 5 as did some others. That is the only 10 slot currently in existence, I guess it is either T3 or T2 depending upon whether you consider off the shelf T0 or T1.
    I am hesitant to update the wiki since there isn't a tier notification in the analyze if that is the next unlock after the 5 slots or if there is a 7-8 slot unlock before that.

Entirely possible their is an unknown intermediary step, just sharing what I have seen or heard so far. Sounds like someone is good to go for a 20 million silver bid so congrats on the find!

It might be worth asking the GMs if there's a hidden "auction tier" to these that allows for 10 settings and the analyze might be updated. It may end up being one of those things where they'll just allow you to keep adding settings with unlocking. Definitely a T6 win, with the script check. I think it was fairly rare to see T5 script checks (at least amongst the people I spoke to.)

Congratulations on the pull!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    It might be worth asking the GMs if there's a hidden "auction tier" to these that allows for 10 settings and the analyze might be updated. It may end up being one of those things where they'll just allow you to keep adding settings with unlocking. Definitely a T6 win, with the script check. I think it was fairly rare to see T5 script checks (at least amongst the people I spoke to.)

Congratulations on the pull!
    What was the script check part of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    What was the script check part of this?
    A small crab scuttles up holding a sign that reads, "YES HELLO, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU FOUND SOMETHING AMAZING! WANT TO TELL ME ABOUT IT?"
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

Quote Originally Posted by Allereli View Post
    A small crab scuttles up holding a sign that reads, "YES HELLO, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU FOUND SOMETHING AMAZING! WANT TO TELL ME ABOUT IT?"
    Ehh. At least one of my characters would be like "there's no fucking way I'm ever talking to a crab, let alone acknowledging one". So if I got this and just walked away, I'd be a script criminal? (Or, heaven forbid, log off after analyzing the item.) Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    Ehh. At least one of my characters would be like "there's no fucking way I'm ever talking to a crab, let alone acknowledging one". So if I got this and just walked away, I'd be a script criminal? (Or, heaven forbid, log off after analyzing the item.) Sigh.
    They'd probably send you a few more before they tried to nail you.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Definitely a T6 win, with the script check.!
    Pretty sure this is a T5, albeit an upper eschelon T5. T6 wins come in glowing boxes, even from the games. The only ones I saw that didn't were from the T6 250k seashell pull.

Proof pulled from my logs:
    T8 heads over to Reugo and shouts, "JACKPOT WINNER!" A golden mithril chest is quickly pushed into Reugo's hands.
    Reugo opens the lid on his golden mithril chest, which begins to glow.
    - either 10/14 or 10/15
    Player of Durakar