Thread: Major Win Night Shroud Cloak

Default Major Win Night Shroud Cloak

https://gswiki.play.net/Night_Shroud_cloak

Selling off my major win that's more beneficial to those trained in at least 1x hide/stalk.

Two different unlock paths with 1 tier for fluff, and 5 for auction. This cloak from EG is currently fluff tier 1, auction tier 3.

As a scarred fire giant champion attacks you a cyclone of shadows emerge from your billowing black greatcloak. The shadows swirl around in an attempt to conceal you!
    You attempt to blend with the surroundings, but don't feel very confident about your success.

You analyze your cotton duster and sense that the creator has provided the following information:
    ************************* Night Shroud **********************************
    The cotton duster holds the Night Shroud script.
    The cotton duster can be altered by any merchant.
    ************************************************** *************************
    Your cotton duster is currently unlocked and has a chance to render you hidden upon being attacked.
    Chance to activate upon being attacked: 3%
    The duster currently is unlocked to a fluff Tier of: 1

This gives you access to the following verbs:
    RUB, TICKLE
    PUSH, PULL, TAP

Custom Hood:
    Not set

Auction Verbs:
    PROD (On/Off Ambient), Ambient Messaging

The first thing that strikes you about the duster is the weight, which is about 8 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 500,000 silvers.

From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the duster is as a wearable container of some kind with a maximum interior capacity of 100 pounds with room for any number of items.

MB:50m

BO:
    Last edited by Alashir; 10-22-2017 at 11:49 PM.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

2. Default

MB 50 million
    An Ithzir seer suddenly opens her eyes and stares directly at you!
    An Ithzir seer shoots strands of webbing at you!
    AS: +450 vs DS: +291 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +78 = +278
    ... and hits for 110 points of damage!
    Strike to stomach sends you doubling over to the ground.
    You are knocked to the ground!
    You are stunned for 15 rounds!

Sold on generous buyout. Thanks for looking all.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel