Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jackpot! -- Portable Mini Bar --- makes enhancive drinks -- MB: 25m

Default Jackpot! -- Portable Mini Bar --- makes enhancive drinks -- MB: 25m

Item will go ONCE, TWICE, SOLD --- Will try to go fast!

MB: 25M
    CB: 50M Hoy TWICE
    BO: 125M

NOTES and Additional Details
    All buffs are +20 (e.g., health, mana recovery, and stam recovery)
    The above buff will only work 1 time a day and lasts for 1 hour IF you choose the buff you want --- (e.g., say you want +20 mana regen @ 10AM, you can't get buffed again until 10AM next day)
    If you do it Randomly you can do it 3 times a day ---- once every 8 hours
    The buff lasts 1 hour and will not reset if you die
    If you drink from it and use the buff -- You can't POUR drinks and share that with your friends for 1 hour (basically when the buff wears off)
    The drinks that are POURed do NOT enhance you or your friend! ---- I haven't found a bottom to the number of pours you can do to share drinks with friends

a smooth teak pitcher inlaid with ivory wave crests

You analyze your teak pitcher and sense that the item cannot be altered in any way.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    Current verbs: DRINK (use enhancive regen ability), KISS, LOOK (see what drink is set), LOOK IN (see how much liquid is inside), PINCH (regen type), POUR (pour specified drink), PUSH (set drink flavor), RAISE, SLAP, SNUGGLE, TOUCH, TURN (set drink type), and WAVE. DRINKing the pitcher will provide a "thirst-quenched" effect of either health, mana, or stamina regeneration that will last for 1 hour. During this time, you will be unable to create any drinks. DRINK frequency is determined by whether the regen type is random (every 8 hours) or selected (every 24 hours) - choose this with PINCH.

Your teak pitcher is currently able to make the following drinks:

ALE: spiced, pale, and dark
    CHAMPAGNE: aged, rosy pink, and bubbly golden
    MEAD: apple, honey, and cinnamon-spiced
    RUM: buttered, coconut, and spiced
    WHISKEY: aged, golden, and malt
    WINE: red, white, and blush
    COFFEE: black, creamed, and chocolate-laced
    JUICE: apple, orange, and peach
    MILK: white, chocolate, and coconut
    TEA: green, jasmine, and ginger-infused
    WATER: spring, lemon, and fruit-infused

This teak pitcher was created for the 2016 Auction and cannot be altered in any way.
    You get no sense of whether or not the pitcher may be further lightened.

You turn a sapphire-faced dial on the base of your teak pitcher and set the pointer to "rum".

You turn a sapphire-faced dial on the base of your teak pitcher and set the pointer to "whiskey".

You turn a sapphire-faced dial on the base of your teak pitcher and set the pointer to "wine".

You turn a sapphire-faced dial on the base of your teak pitcher and set the pointer to "coffee".

You push a small knob next to the sapphire-faced dial on the base of your teak pitcher. In elegant script, the word "chocolate-laced" begins to illuminate across a small brass plate.

You push a small knob next to the sapphire-faced dial on the base of your teak pitcher. In elegant script, the word "black" begins to illuminate across a small brass plate.

You push a small knob next to the sapphire-faced dial on the base of your teak pitcher. In elegant script, the word "creamed" begins to illuminate across a small brass plate.

Grasping a fin of the koi-shaped handle, you gently pinch your fingers together. The word "stamina" illuminates along the wavy lines encircling the pitcher.

Grasping a fin of the koi-shaped handle, you gently pinch your fingers together. The word "random" illuminates along the wavy lines encircling the pitcher.

Grasping a fin of the koi-shaped handle, you gently pinch your fingers together. The word "mana" illuminates along the wavy lines encircling the pitcher.

Grasping a fin of the koi-shaped handle, you gently pinch your fingers together. The word "health" illuminates along the wavy lines encircling the pitcher.

You are about to drink your teak pitcher and receive an hour of stamina regeneration. If this is what you want, repeat the command within 10 seconds. If you want something different, PINCH your pitcher.

some additional details / Similar one was sold at the 2016 Auction

Creates an unlimited supply of drinks (11 different drink types, 3 flavors for each drink). It also has a "thirst-quenched" ability, where you can DRINK from the pitcher and gain enhanced regen for (one of) mana/stamina/health. You can only have one boost at a time, I believe the potency is 20. Can't pour into another container, and doesn't reset on death (Teaser)

https://gswiki.play.net/Great_Auctio...rs#The_Pitcher
    Last edited by GS4-Brimzstone; 10-23-2017 at 06:28 AM.

Blog Entries

Last edited by drauz; 10-20-2017 at 06:51 PM.

I'm interested, but would like to get confirmation on being +20 (for all three possible enhancives) before deciding on a bid.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Glaves: "Dergoatean is swedish for Stillfront"

I almost need a dummies book for this item to bid. Im interested (mostly because you said unlimited bar), so I may need some more laymans clarification like Goat said.

Why? Because racecar.

I can confirm the mana one is +20 --- I was able to try that one

normal pulse off node for brim is 70 with the enhancive I got 90.

This item is weird indeed .... so did some more testing ... apparently only one person can gain the enhancive at a time ... (e.g., I drank with my wizard and passed it to my ranger and he was unable to get the benefit)

55m
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Going to ardwen once
    FYI- for ALL bidders - if you win the item and don't like it for some reason (i.e., not what you expected, omg item suck, etc) I will give you full refund
    Last edited by GS4-Brimzstone; 10-20-2017 at 07:20 AM.

Enhancive ales and whiskeys? What could be better! I want this in RL.

Going twice to Ardwen.. sold tomorrow morning if no other bids!