Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interpret This

Default Interpret This

So far, I've bought just one vial from Murk Manor at EG. There are cases for sale there that appear specially designed to hold many vials. And there are several accessories. I'm afraid to get too deep into it. It seems like something that could quickly fill an entire locker.

My igaesha finally escaped this morning. Below are the log of it escaping and the results of gazing at the vial. Does it predict fame and fortune?

>An Igaesha suddenly flows right out of your black-trimmed jacket! It flutters in the air for a mere second, then vanishes with a loud ripping sound.

You gaze with focused intent into your silver-enmeshed vial, attempting to discern the patterns left by the recently escaped demon.
    As you carefully examine it, you discern the vague shape of a sharply curved crook in the aquamarine smoke positioned near the bottom of the vial.

You shift your attention to a second symbol floating within the vial.
    Unfocusing your gaze for a moment allows you to better visualize the pattern of a river in the aquamarine smoke positioned just above the center of the vial.

You subtly turn your vial and examine it closely from above amd then below, cataloging a third symbol.
    With measured inspection, you determine that the residue shows a perfectly shaped crescent in the aquamarine smoke positioned near the bottom of the vial.

You gaze with focused intent into your silver-enmeshed vial, attempting to discern a fourth pattern left by the recently escaped demon.
    You look up and then down, then focus all at once on a pillar hanging in the suspended aquamarine smoke, the symbol positioned about halfway between the center and the top of the vial.
    FWI room 2
    Warped Wooden Hut
    Lich ID 3870

Blog Entries

You gon die

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    You gon die
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to drauz again.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Are these just like neat demonologist fluff items? Or do they actually do something of use?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    Are these just like neat demonologist fluff items? Or do they actually do something of use?
    Yes
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    Yes
    Vague! Too vague! It doesn't sound like anything other than a gimmicky RP prop. What's the mechanical use?

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    Vague! Too vague! It doesn't sound like anything other than a gimmicky RP prop. What's the mechanical use?
    it's RP. there is a document (that hasn't been released) with all of the results and meanings
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

Should have gone with Intel.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by nindon View Post
    It seems like something that could quickly fill an entire locker.
    I was sort of wrong about that.

Cases sold in Murk Manor for holding Igaesha reading supplies count as one item in your locker, even when the case is full of items. The cases will only hold Igaesha reading supplies. You can put vials, wax, miniature wands, etc. in the cases. Each case has 15 slots for items. Identical (exactly identical) vials will stack in a single slot, up to a maximum in each slot, which I think I remember the merchant saying is 15.

If you are interested in Igaesha reading, there's no need to be deterred by limited locker space. Keep in mind that it is for RP. There is no mechanical benefit.
    FWI room 2
    Warped Wooden Hut
    Lich ID 3870

Blog Entries

You hold your metal-encased vial up, stretching your arm out to look at it from a distance, then bringing it back close to you.
    The details in the sea green smoke hourglass patterning become much clearer to you when you tilt the vial away from you. The funnel between the top, squared portion of the hourglass and the bottom, rounded section is twisted in a cleverly wrought spiral. Small crystals are used to keep time within it.

Having gathered information on the first symbol, you shift your eyes to the second pattern that the smoke has left:
    You dip your gaze slightly, and then re-focus, allowing the smaller intricacies in the sea green smoke patterning of the cage to better fill your sight. Beautifully stylized metalwork makes up the cage, with the bars curving into intricate spirals and fanciful shapes. Despite its whimsical nature, the cage still serves its purpose. Two clay birds are set within the cage, resting on a small perch off to the side. The door is closed, but no lock is visible.

This was my first one. I didn;t realize I could turn it for more info.
    Last edited by drauz; 11-03-2017 at 01:41 AM.