Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 100

Thread: Our Glorious Moderator

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leifastagsweed View Post
    This from the guy who was called out in the Repaggedon for being a not-so-closeted horrible troll? The guy who In Game chased me around saying, 'oh, sorry, sorry, sorry, don't be mad, it was just good fun, rite?' the day your cover was blown? Pulease. Just accept your hand-slap, move on, and stop crying that it's not YOUR safe space anymore.
    What in the blue fuck are you even talking about? I'll deal with that bullshit in a minute.

    You're failing to even realize, probably because you're retarded, which I mean in a non-insulting way of course, what the "hand slap" was for. A fake sale thread was posted to try and fuck with prices. I reported it, and Whirlin responds. Please tell me how that has anything to do with safe space. Please also elaborate on "it's not YOUR safe space anymore" when this place was never a safe space for anyone and no one in their right mind viewed it as such at any point in time. Emphasis on in their right mind, which you aren't. Which I also mean in a non-insulting way.

    This is before even taking into account the fact that Whirlin has stated numerous times he's not going to play whack-a-mole with macguyver's 4873209472304 accounts, so he already knows macguyver is a problem. He's just not gonna do anything about it. I don't give a fuck about "normal" trolling. My problem is with fake/scam sales being ignored.

    But tell me more about this chasing you around in game begging for forgiveness thing. I'm genuinely curious, because at best I might have been in a good mood one day and said something nice to you on LNet or something. But tell me more about this chasing you around in game bullshit. Because I can assure you that never happened. I'm too lazy in game to even log in my picker alt to pick my boxes most of the time. I'm damn sure not gonna put forth any effort to "chase around" some stupid delusional cunt like you, which I again mean in a completely non-insulting manner, in game to apologize for something I never gave a shit about in the first place. Especially if you're claiming it was over Repageddon, as I've still yet to give the first fuck about anything as a result of that.

    You're either thinking of someone else, or you're just being your regular delusional self. Knowing you, it's probably both.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I don't remember Methais really trolling people via rep comments.
    Leifa seems to think that anyone who's ever left anyone red rep = trolling people via rep. Which by her own logic makes her just as much of a troll with the red rep she's left me before.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-16-2017 at 01:23 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Peyton Place
    Posts
    4,424

    Default

    He has his shiny new toy, you interrupted his reading of it with that awful report, shame on you Methais!
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

    **SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    He has his shiny new toy, you interrupted his reading of it with that awful report, shame on you Methais!
    Last edited by Methais; 10-16-2017 at 01:21 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What in the blue fuck are you even talking about? I'll deal with that bullshit in a minute.

    You're failing to even realize, probably because you're retarded, which I mean in a non-insulting way of course, what the "hand slap" was for. A fake sale thread was posted to try and fuck with prices. I reported it, and Whirlin responds. Please tell me how that has anything to do with safe space. Please also elaborate on "it's not YOUR safe space anymore" when this place was never a safe space for anyone and no one in their right mind viewed it as such at any point in time. Emphasis on in their right mind, which you aren't. Which I also mean in a non-insulting way.

    This is before even taking into account the fact that Whirlin has stated numerous times he's not going to play whack-a-mole with macguyver's 4873209472304 accounts, so he already knows macguyver is a problem. He's just not gonna do anything about it. I don't give a fuck about "normal" trolling. My problem is with fake/scam sales being ignored.

    But tell me more about this chasing you around in game begging for forgiveness thing. I'm genuinely curious, because at best I might have been in a good mood one day and said something nice to you on LNet or something. But tell me more about this chasing you around in game bullshit. Because I can assure you that never happened. I'm too lazy in game to even log in my picker alt to pick my boxes most of the time. I'm damn sure not gonna put forth any effort to "chase around" some stupid delusional cunt like you, which I again mean in a completely non-insulting manner, in game to apologize for something I never gave a shit about in the first place. Especially if you're claiming it was over Repageddon, as I've still yet to give the first fuck about anything as a result of that.

    You're either thinking of someone else, or you're just being your regular delusional self. Knowing you, it's probably both.



    Leifa seems to think that anyone who's ever left anyone red rep = trolling people via rep. Which by her own logic makes her just as much of a troll with the red rep she's left me before.
    Sure, write another diatribe defending your upstanding actions on the PC and in-game. I have no interest in pulling out the spreadsheet that I made after Repaggedon nor do I have game logs because I was done worrying about that bullshit and barely playing Gemstone when you got exposed. Parkbandit still enjoys trolling me via rep, it's true, but you were the worst with very fucking personally hurtful rep and you know it. I have posted a few examples before and I am not making the effort again. Regarding in game, you apologized THAT DAY to me before I had even seen PC and then when I messaged you with a sad face after I read it all, you went back to being your usual self afterwards, wreaking havoc on people's lives, in game and out. Last I heard, you had driven two of my best friends away from game. Before I even KNEW YOU, I had read your filth posts 'exposing' people on PC. How many people have you fucked over and run off posting pages and pages of nonsense? You are absolutely a major reason I avoid Teras now. Please just stop feigning mock horror and offense. Your memes are showing.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I don't remember Methais really trolling people via rep comments.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...26#post1837626

    Glad you were spared

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leifastagsweed View Post
    Sure, write another diatribe defending your upstanding actions on the PC and in-game. I have no interest in pulling out the spreadsheet that I made after Repaggedon nor do I have game logs because I was done worrying about that bullshit and barely playing Gemstone when you got exposed. Parkbandit still enjoys trolling me via rep, it's true, but you were the worst with very fucking personally hurtful rep and you know it. I have posted a few examples before and I am not making the effort again. Regarding in game, you apologized THAT DAY to me before I had even seen PC and then when I messaged you with a sad face after I read it all, you went back to being your usual self afterwards, wreaking havoc on people's lives, in game and out. Last I heard, you had driven two of my best friends away from game. Before I even KNEW YOU, I had read your filth posts 'exposing' people on PC. How many people have you fucked over and run off posting pages and pages of nonsense? You are absolutely a major reason I avoid Teras now. Please just stop feigning mock horror and offense. Your memes are showing.
    The fact that you made a spreadsheet over rep shows how unstable you are.

    Btw here's every red rep I've ever left you. But first, let's re-emphasize your statement:

    Quote Originally Posted by Leifastagweed
    Parkbandit still enjoys trolling me via rep, it's true, but you were the worst with very fucking personally hurtful rep and you know it.
    Anyway here's every red rep I've ever left Leifa:


    Thread: Tyrant201 is a faggot
    No thank you. But feel free to clean the salt out of your cunt. And lol @ "hate speech is against the law"
    07-24-2017 04:17 PM


    Thread: Respond to Reputation Comments
    You're a cunt. And if you were a dude I'd still call you a cunt. -Mr McShartSniffer
    11-03-2015 09:56 AM


    Thread: Respond to Reputation Comments
    I hear you're in charge of the cunt clux clan
    10-18-2014 09:54 AM


    Thread: French Feminist Group Is Cunting
    8===============D
    10-08-2014 10:57 AM


    Thread: Let's Have a Discussion With Only Memes
    your memes suck
    03-01-2014 04:46 AM



    Thread: Respond to Reputation Comments
    shut up cunt you're old dried up and desperate for dick and attention and nobody likes you
    11-05-2013 01:03 PM


    6 reps in 4 years is really making the case for you. Pretty sure I also saw you on Teras very recently.

    When I get home where my browser has the rep addon installed, if I both remember and give enough fucks to, we'll compare these to the red reps you've left me. Because rep is clearly very very important to you. Also take note of how each of your posts referenced here consist of you being a cunt.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-16-2017 at 02:25 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  7. #17

    Default

    And just for giggles, here's every green rep I've ever left you:


    Thread: REP-AGEDDON!!!! THE REP-TURE! Post your worst rep comments!
    Old McBallsack had a farm, P-E-N-I-S. And on that farm he had some balls, B-A-L-L-S, with a ballsack here and a ballsack there, here a wang there a wang everywhere a weng weng HOLY FUCK ITS WENG WENG http://youtu.be/eqh5O9LbjhY
    09-28-2016 11:21 PM


    Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today
    No Comment Made
    05-29-2016 11:56 AM


    Thread: The Animated Gif thread
    I fapped
    05-28-2015 07:30 AM


    Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today
    -Meth
    03-02-2015 03:03 PM


    Thread: Colorado making so much money from drugs they don't know what to do with it all!
    because you can't say syrup without saying anus
    02-12-2015 03:13 PM


    Thread: Pet Pics
    yay basset hounds -Meth
    11-07-2014 01:33 PM


    Thread: Camera advice
    your camera won't get reception either
    09-25-2014 08:39 AM


    Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today
    Thanks :-/ -Meth
    09-09-2014 04:57 AM



    Thread: Let's clarify some things!
    With your smelly vagina
    05-14-2014 11:14 AM


    Thread: Let's Have a Discussion With Only Memes
    someone still hasn't learned what a meme is
    10-01-2013 12:31 PM



    Thread: Let's Have a Discussion With Only Memes
    And a fatass cunt too
    08-12-2013 02:26 PM


    Thread: The Open Letters Thread
    penis and balls
    06-14-2013 03:26 AM


    Thread: Inspire Characters
    Time to buy more statues!!!!!111 -Meth
    05-12-2013 04:54 PM
    (You used to buy lots of charged statues from me regularly. Which is clearly indicative of all this bad blood between us from before you even joined the PC according to your own claims.)


    Thread: Trash On the Poster Above You
    No Comment Made
    04-21-2013 10:41 PM


    Thread: Let's Have a Discussion With Only Memes
    MEDIUM ANAL
    12-14-2012 01:20 AM


    Thread: Jihnas thread of AWESOME
    No Comment Made
    11-02-2011 06:14 PM

    Yes, you've certainly proved the point. Unfortunately, that point only consists of you being delusional and emotionally unstable. And you proved it by accident.

    And as usual and should go without saying, I mean all of this in a completely non-insulting way.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-16-2017 at 02:30 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leifastagsweed View Post
    Sure, write another diatribe defending your upstanding actions on the PC and in-game.
    Wut?

    I have no interest in pulling out the spreadsheet that I made after Repaggedon
    Holy shit, seriously?

    That is hilarious.

    nor do I have game logs because I was done worrying about that bullshit and barely playing Gemstone when you got exposed.
    Methais was never exposed.

    Parkbandit still enjoys trolling me via rep, it's true, but you were the worst with very fucking personally hurtful rep and you know it.
    Honestly, you aren't even in the top 30. You're forgettable. Like I literally didn't know you existed like 2 years ago. The only time I gave you rep is when you were being a super dumb cunt. Sort of like today.

    I have posted a few examples before and I am not making the effort again. Regarding in game, you apologized THAT DAY to me before I had even seen PC and then when I messaged you with a sad face after I read it all, you went back to being your usual self afterwards, wreaking havoc on people's lives, in game and out. Last I heard, you had driven two of my best friends away from game. Before I even KNEW YOU, I had read your filth posts 'exposing' people on PC. How many people have you fucked over and run off posting pages and pages of nonsense? You are absolutely a major reason I avoid Teras now. Please just stop feigning mock horror and offense. Your memes are showing.
    Aren't you the dumb bitch who believes when a guy even talks to her in game, he's "stalking" you?

    You seriously have some mental issues. If I get around to it, I'll red rep you today so you don't go all batshit insane on me "ignoring" you.

    Don't say I never help out the mentally disabled.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The fact that you made a spreadsheet over rep shows how unstable you are.

    Btw here's every red rep I've ever left you. But first, let's re-emphasize your statement:

    Thread: Respond to Reputation Comments
    I hear you're in charge of the cunt clux clan
    10-18-2014 09:54 AM
    I laughed.

    A lot

  10. #20

    Default

    Back on topic though:

    Whirlin is a terrible moderator... but I DID warn all of you idiots prior to the vote of this fact.

    And Methais.. this is Whirlin trying his hardest to be 1) funny and 2) remind you he is a moderator.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •