Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Glorious Moderator

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Nothing. Leifa is just mentally unstable and delusional.
    She's a chick ain't she.

Blog Entries

Oh good, she has moved on to calling someone else mentally unstable now. Has she block you on all social media yet? Because that is something she likes to claim she has done.

How has no one talked about the irony of Methais Hargraves reporting anyone for anything, ever.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

What's this with rep being unmasked? That's fucking hysterical. Been away from the boards for a bit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poloneus View Post
    What's this with rep being unmasked? That's fucking hysterical. Been away from the boards for a bit.
    Been a couple years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    How has no one talked about the irony of Methais Hargraves reporting anyone for anything, ever.
    Please link to any instance of me scamming the merchant folder.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Wut?

Honestly, you aren't even in the top 30. You're forgettable. Like I literally didn't know you existed like 2 years ago. The only time I gave you rep is when you were being a
    super dumb cunt. Sort of like today.

You seriously have some mental issues. If I get around to it, I'll red rep you today so you don't go all batshit insane on me "ignoring" you.
    It speaks not not to my sanity level nor the intelligence level of my genitalia but moreover to your extreme sadism and psychopathology that you spew that kind of venom and intentionally try to hurt people and it's "forgettable."

Sadly, you already neg repped me randomly on a necro thread with your stupid sad little text penis this week trying to stir up shit. Too bad, so sad, have to wait until next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The fact that you made a spreadsheet over rep shows how unstable you are.

When I get home where my browser has the rep addon installed, if I both remember and give enough fucks to, we'll compare these to the red reps you've left me. Because rep is clearly very very important to you. Also take note of how each of your posts referenced here consist of you being a cunt.
    So you have a Rep Addon installed and at the ready, you manually sorted and cherry picked some reps, and then spent a significant amount of time posting and commenting on each. Then you went home, ran your add on, cherry picked some more, commented some more. I'm sorry, who is clearly unstable?

...in your own whiny ass bitch thread. Because you're a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Oh good, she has moved on to calling someone else mentally unstable now. Has she block you on all social media yet? Because that is something she likes to claim she has done.
    Yes.

Please, let me go slit wrists because you three still have shitty things to say about me, tho.

Blog Entries

Sooo, about that Whirlin guy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Sooo, about that Whirlin guy...
    Sounds like he wrote some dude up for an infraction.

Thread: Respond to Reputation Comments
    I hear you're in charge of the cunt clux clan
    10-18-2014 09:54 AM
    I almost spit out my coffee laughing.

Who the fuck makes a spreadsheet over that?! Welcome to the world of the reality that not everyone is going to like you. At least Methais had the decency to make it funny. Christ.
    ~Player of Inurtia