Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Autobundling Cobblers tote mist master punch

1. Default Autobundling Cobblers tote with master punch

Sale will go once twice and sold with one update nightly.

a rope-handled stiff canvas tote MB 250k SOLD 3.5 million to Nephelem
    -You can tell that the tote's pockets could not possibly get any deeper, but you might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the stiff canvas tote for you.
    -Autobundling:You find matching fur in your stiff canvas tote and carefully add a length of seal fur to the same compartment.
    -You estimate that a rope-handled stiff canvas tote can store a large amount (60-69 pounds) with enough space for any number of items of very small size. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the tote is as a wearable container of some kind with a maximum interior capacity of sixty pounds with room for any number of items, where each item can weigh up to 4 pounds.
    -The first thing that strikes you about the tote is the weight, which is about 4 pounds.

Comes with
    a nacre-inlaid silver punch

This punch is a master cobbler's hallmark punch. You can cycle through the options via TURN and apply the hallmark to a cobbled shoe via PUSH.

This item may be altered with a long or show description, however, the noun must remain PUNCH. You may request a merchant add a custom hallmark to the punch. The design must make sense to be imprinted on to the bottom of a shoe (e.g., "a smiley face"). No embellishments or materials may be added to the hallmark.

This punch currently has a custom hallmark of: a trio of seashells.

In addition to adding your hallmark, this silver punch will apply "Chopine Punch" zests, which will add some kick to your cobbling and allow the wearer to PUSH, PULL, LEAN, or POINT the footwear.

You get no sense of whether or not the punch may be further lightened.

TURN INFO
    You change the plate on your silver punch, adjusting the settings to display your personal crafting mark of a trio of seashells.
    >turn my pun
    You change the plate on your silver punch, adjusting the settings to display no crafting mark or engraving.
    >turn my pun
    You change the plate of your silver punch, adjusting the settings to display an engraving of the slippers owner's name and your name.
    >turn my pun
    You change the plate on your silver punch, adjusting the settings to display your personal crafting mark of a trio of seashells and an engraving of the slippers owner's name.
    >turn my pun
    You change the plate on your silver punch, adjusting the settings to display your full name and title.
    >turn my pun
    You change the plate on your silver punch, adjusting the settings to display your name.
    >turn my pun
    You change the plate on your silver punch, adjusting the settings to display your personal crafting mark of a trio of seashells.

GBB
    Last edited by madmartigan; 10-17-2017 at 10:03 PM.

Sure, MB!
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

1m

1.5m

2m

2.5m

3m, thanks!
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Just to be sure, since there was some confusion last year... was this a T5 pull? (Punches used to be attuned to the person who bought them, I don't know if that changed.)
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

10. Default

t5 pull.

gbb
    ps and updated
    Last edited by madmartigan; 10-15-2017 at 06:19 PM.