Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mechanical tea set? painted brass and oak case.

1. Default Mechanical tea set? painted brass and oak case.

painted brass and oak case

>open case
    You unlatch the toggle on your brass and oak case and hear a strange whirring sound, causing you to remove your hand from the toggle. Within seconds, a tiny opening appears at the top of the case and the thin doors are drawn away from each other. The doors at the hinges bend and slide into a small compartment at the bottom, turning the case into a painted brass and oak platter.

>l on platter
    On the brass and oak platter you see a stack of plates, a stack of bowls, a stack of saucers, a stack of forks, a stack of spoons, a stack of knives and a stack of teacups.

>l at plate
    Fashioned with an artfully rolled lip, the broad expanse of the rectangular plate is mostly white with a sateen finish. Indigo blue pigments painted from the top right of the plate create the image of an octopus with twisting tentacles that stretch away from the bulbous head towards the left edge. Delicate brush strokes form the suction cups that decorate the spindled limbs, while prominent ones outline with great detail the cephalopod's eye.

>l at saucer
    Cobalt blue scallop shells ring the edge of the white, round saucer, the paint startlingly bright against the stark white porcelain. Tiny waves ripple from the edges towards the center, the delicate brushstrokes that are their design frothing at the center where they are drawn in collision with one another.

>l at spoon
    Fashioned of pewter, the spoon is wrought in the image of an octopus perched upon a piece of driftwood. Its long tentacles are wrapped completely around the wood, though the ends manage to clutch onto a shell, which is actually the bowl of the spoon.

>l at teacup
    Uniformly white, the lip of the teacup is smooth and gently rolled to create an even finish. Painted upon one side, an indigo blue octopus stretches its tentacles outward, which the crafter has brilliantly turned into a handle that is complete with three dimensional suction cups.

>close platter
    You depress a button hidden in the design of the brass and oak platter's handle. A small whirring sound heralds tiny doors extending from the bottom of the platter, which extend upward until they completely obscure the contents of the platter and transform the piece into a painted brass and oak case.

MB: 500K
    CB: 3M to Rovvi SOLD
    Last edited by poison_Owns; 10-19-2017 at 04:32 AM.

I'll meet the minimum bid.

Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

1m
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

5. Default

1m going once

6. Default

1m going twice

1.5m please
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

8. Default

1.5m ONCE

2m

butbutbutbut octopuses. =( 2.5m
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."